Control buttons dissapearing

Sometimes when I start a flight my buttons will literally dissapear. This has happened a few times in the past couple days.

iOS 11.0.2
iPhone 7 Plus
My infinite flight is updated (17.04.1)

Here are a few screenshots of the buttons missing, I can’t get them back unless I close infinite flight completely and restart the flight.

2 Likes

This happened to me too! Quite odd. Only way to fix it is to restart the app by the looks of it.

1 Like

Thats good, Now I know that i’m not alone 😂😂

Maybe it has something to do with interface timeout? Try turning that on and off and see if it comes back.

Another solution could be going to the home screen of your phone for 20 seconds, then going back to Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

I have had the same issue as well. It is supposedly caused by multitasking or background apps. I would suggest avoiding both of those, and turning the interface timeout option to never.

2 Likes

I had no background apps on at the time.

2 Likes

I can confirm this. It’s happened to me twice today. Not sure how to replicate it yet.

iPhone 7 running iOS 11.0.3

1 Like

Yep. I’m getting this issue on my iPhone 7 as well. I’ve never experienced it on my iPad.

1 Like

Did you try reloading?

1 Like

Reloading what? What do you mean by that?

Close the app the full way and then reopen it

1 Like

I already stated that.

1 Like

This has only happend today, iPhone 7. My Timeout is on never, no-background apps, restart multiple times and gives a few seconds once back in and it happens again. Happening at the start of flights only so far.

I remember hearing that this sort of problem is due to the interface timeout. I have had the same issue multiple times for at least 30 seconds on my iPad Air 2.

This has happened to me. What I did was close to home screen without fully closing IF. Then open it back up. It should put you on pause screen and when you resume all buttons should be there.

Thanks for all your help everyone!

That doesn’t work for me. I think it’s just a matter of time, waiting for the interface to load back up. For some reason the pause menu displays after I reopen the app but nothing shows up after pressing resume.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate to hear. :( Maybe it depends on device? Anyway I’m sure devs are aware and fixes will come in a later update.

1 Like

Well in your case your device might have had enough time to reload the interface once you exited the app and opened it back up to the pause menu. So as you said, it would depend on device, possibly the interface timeout setting, graphics settings etc.

1 Like