Contour Airlines Starts at KSBA

My photo

The fairly obscure Contour Airlines inaugurated service at Santa Barbara today. They will fly daily to Oakland and 5 times a day (I believe) to Las Vegas, both with Embraer ERJ-135LR aircraft. I'm excited that my local airport continues to grow! What are your thoughts about Contour and/or this service?
16 Likes

I think Contour has a very nice livery. Especially since blue is my favourite colour.

1 Like

Nice to see a new airline, and I must say I like their livery

1 Like

A new airline to Las Vegas? Great! BTW, I don’t think we had any erj 145s, or anything under a 135 fly here. We also never got a CRJ before!

1 Like

WOW this seems pretty cool! Where do they fly? Where is SBA?

1 Like

SBA is a cool airport. It’s on my fly-to bucket list in my x-plane PC12.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a nice little place. Would be nice to see more regular mainline service but I guess we’ll wait and see what happens lol

2 Likes

My only opinion is that they should bought CRJs instead of ERJ135 because FDS could add Contour livery to the crj

1 Like

That livery reminds me Nordica 🙂

1 Like

Lol they are flying with 30 seats which is less than any CRJ holds so that wouldn’t have worked unfortunately. All are ex-ExpressJet I believe (at least this one was)

I was just saying indirectly that I would like to see a Contour livery in IF

1 Like

Yes I know lol I was just messing with you

I know jaja

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.