"Continue from here" option

Have you ever done a bad landing or a crash landing and wanted to try again? This feature is for you.
It would work like this: You would go on your replay, select the cam and position, and there will be a “continue in this cam” and a “continue in hud cam” option. The continue would be made on solo, even on flights which are started on live, and landings would not count, but it will change the replay, so you will have a new and better replay!

Here is a picture of what it would look like:

Isn’t there already a “20 seconds back” feature that can serve the same purpose?

2 Likes

Will this work for replays from live flights?

1 Like

This would cause problems with the Multiplayer server as there are people that are going to be inbound for landing and you are just going to spawn in their way.

So I’m assuming this is just solo?

1 Like

@Butter_Boi @Lufthansa2 🤦‍♂️

5 Likes

Well the replay shown above is on live servers which is what I saw first @Thunderbolt

1 Like

The replay shows a landing on multiplayer. And it is supposed to. When you click “Continue button” It will continue on solo, so it will change. I hope this is clear enough.

3 Likes

Wasn’t specified.

2 Likes

I will change it so it is more specific

1 Like

No, because of three main issues

1. It does not work on replay.
  2. It just works on solo.
  3. The replay shows everything, it does not change, it just adds.
1 Like

I’d be like bringing back the old method where you could access replay while flying, and then choose a position to start. I think that’s what this feature request kinda is.

1 Like

That wouldn’t work on multiplayer tho

1 Like

Did you read like the first 6 messages?

1 Like

It’s not while flying, it’s on replay, so you could do it in multiplayer, even though the continuation would be on solo

Did you read this?

1 Like

This is exactly what I wanted to say, I don’t know if my description is clear enough.

1 Like

Now that I understand the request, I actually like the idea.
Got my vote :)

1 Like

Yup definitely, I love it too. Let me see if I can clear up a vote.

1 Like

I specified as you requested earlier

1 Like

I did. That’s why I said it would be “like” reverting back to the old system. There was no way to access any replay from multiplayer, so if I was referring to the old system obviously it wouldn’t work on multiplayer.

2 Likes