Contacting frequencys

I did a flight from Washington to Atlanta, but when I was on final approach I announced inbound for landing but ATC never replied. So I carried on but just as I was about to touch down they told me to contact ground which was weird because I didn’t touch down yet. When o was eventually on the ground and on the taxi way I requested to taxi to parking but they just kept telling me to contact ground. Plus I couldn’t see any other planes even though on the map it showed loads of other planes at the airport. I checked my internet connection but everything was in the green, including my Wi-Fi. So I tried to contact my controller with the information on is infinite flight username but I couldn’t find him. And my callsign is N1WB

Was this on the training server or expert server?

1 Like

It was on the expert server

I had the same problem, and I got ghosted for “Unauthorized take-off”

Could you please provide us with the username. I am sure the controller is here :)

Do you know who your controller was?

The controller was AdamMacaulay

controller was @Brandon_Sandstrom

@Adam_Macaulay, is that you?

@Adam_Macaulay was your controller. Drop him a PM instead. I am sure he will be happy to discuss with you there:)

1 Like

Anytime you’d like to inquire about ATC or a report, it’s best to PM the controller who was controlling you.

Well did you take off without explicit permission @Guitje2001?

I did, but no response yet

1 Like

Just be patient. The controller might still be on duty. You will receive a reply soon!

1 Like

yeah, I have all day

1 Like

I was your controller you didn’t contact tower as you still showed on approach. I accidentally on guarded you from ground instead of tower. I figured you were having com issues. You then however taxied off the runway and directly into another aircraft. At which point I had no choice but to ghost you.

After this picture you turned right into the guy on the left of you.

5 Likes

And how about my ghost?

How about it? It will stand as you ran thru another user.

3 Likes

No, there are two people here that were ghosted
I was the “unauthorized t/o” one

I’ll address yours in the PM you sent