Contact tower, but no option to do so

Was just at Vancouver and had a normal taxi with ground, but as I got to the runway there was no tower so I contacted the Unicom and let the person on final land. After this I announced on the Unicom I was taking off, but then as I entered the runway I was told to contact tower. I then opened up the ATC menu and there was no option for the tower. I don’t have any screenshots because I left quickly in order not to get ghosted.

If you don’t see it in the ATC menu in the bottom left, you can go to the map, tap the airport, tap info (if it’s not already selected) and tune into any frequency through there.

1 Like

Alright thanks, I’ll keep that in mind for next time.

Sometimes the frequency is not visible neither through the headset icon nor through the map. Happened with me just recently. Controller might ghost you sighting inability to communicate and it’d be reversed later, but just to be safe, take a screenshot of your frequency selection menu which would be proof that you had no frequency to tune into. @CaptainCaybrew

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.