Constructive Criticism

At Heathrow Airport the ATC excuses me the most is at least unprepared for function, a size areoport that owns and operates on a lane It took me at least 20 minutes to take off training server

1 Like

Unfortunately since it’s on the training server, there’s not much we can do about this. We are sorry that you had a bad experience.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s how the training server works.

2 Likes

It is a place that also ATC train up. Sorry about the wait. (Explained in a PM) (I wasn’t Tower)

1 Like

1 Like

Not really sure what you mean by this. As mentioned above, Heathrow gets a lot of traffic on the training server, and the airport IRL (and therefore how it is in IF) is not made to handle that volume of traffic.

Solution: Fly to a less bust airport or fly on expert where ATC is a lot more professional and highly trained.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone quite understand what you mean, so if you could elaborate a bit it would probably help.

1 Like

I think he means that ATC only uses 09R and not 09L.

1 Like

Yeah, the way I understood it is he’s complaining because the TS controller might have been operating Heathrow realistically for a bit…

1 Like

Just want to throw this out there, but a lot of the time IRL, it takes planes a lot longer than 20 minutes to get from tarmac to takeoff (and sometimes in IF too). I’d say you’re getting a pretty good deal here…

1 Like

Quite so @TaipeiGuru I was approach controller that day and it seemed to be running smoothly. Normal aircraft waiting times IRL for Heathrow

1 Like

Sorry man, that’s training server.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.