Okay, before I get people firing at me to check;
Rest assured that I have.
I have a really annoying issue that was specified in the post above, however no matter what settings I adjust whether it be graphics related or otherwise, I seem to achieve nothing.
Bought my monthly subscription on the 22nd November and I have had EVERY SINGLE FLIGHT crash whether it be long haul or short haul. Now, my device (iPad Air) is ageing and I do understand that 100% however I have never had my iPad crash every time it took flight. For those who have taken note, back when I bought the subscription, we were still in IF’s version of 19.3, so this is not a recent bug that has popped up following the latest release, 19.4, hence why I am going through with this post.
In an attempt to resolve the issue I;
• Double checked that I had enabled ‘Low Power Mode’
• Cleared Scenery Cache
• Airplane Count (Usually on ‘High’ [unless around a lot of traffic]) - on ‘Low’
• Rendering Quality (Usually on ‘High’ - I put on ‘Low’)
• Rendering Resolution (Usually on ‘High’ - I put on ‘Low’)
• Texture Quality (Usually on ‘High’ - I put on ‘Medium’)
• Anti-Aliasing - Always Off
• Limit Frame Rate - ticked
• Uninstalled IF a number of times (restarting my iPad on each occasion)
And the result of this led to a flight that would last about an hour and then all of a sudden crash (without any input on the device).
I know that It’s a lot to take in and I really hope that I made myself as clear as possible.
Obviously nothing has changed with the new update 19.4, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated as at the moment IF is basically unusable.
• iPad Air
• 12.4.3 (Now updated to 12.4.4)
Let me know if I have left any details out.