Sorry to have to post this, but I’ve tried everything I normally recommend to folk and had no luck rectifying the problem!
Software: iOS 11.0.1
Nil apps running in background.
I’m unable to provide a screenshot of the issue seems it bins IF out completely. Here is a timeline of events. Each bullet is a different flight
- known black ground issue upon final approach
- post cruise, I started my descent resulting in software crash, IF closing and leaving me on my home screen.
- late last night - stuck on loading screens with no joy of it finishing. Eventually gave up and decided to resolve in morning, thinking it could have been server load.
- same issue this morning, uninstalled then reinstalled IF. Started my flight, taxyed, took off and started my climb, passed 10kft and NAV started a left turn - boom. Crashed, back to home screen.
- the above happened again about 2 hours later.
I used to run IF Assistant (great app, highly recommend) in the background, but due to my devices/softwares vulnerability I’ve been running IF alone with nothing else.
Is there a step I’m missing or is there another post I’ve missed with a similar problem that’s been solved? Helps appreciated as always 👍🏼