Considering Live+

I’m currently considering wether buying Live+. I know it’s great value for money but I’m still not sure wether it’s worth it. And there’s a 75% my mum won’t let me spend that amount of money on a game. Another question is, should I wait for global to come out or buy it now?

That is your decision, we can’t choose for you.
Tho I would still buy Live+

9 Likes

Yes. Will be one of your best purchases.

2 Likes

Buy it now, there is really no reason not to. FDS are aiming for a smooth transition so you shouldn’t have to pay more by already having Live+ instead you just pay a bit more for global, making it the same price for everyone who has it.

2 Likes

I say live plus is completley worth it, get it if you can afford to spend the money for it. One year with all aircraft even future aircraft like MD-11 and updated CRJ Family will be there for free for a year! About the global thing, we do not have a price model yet for the release. So i really cant help you with that :).

2 Likes

Same issue with my mum 😂

That’s why I just get live.

But try for LIVE+

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel you. Next time I’m at the store on my own or something I might buy a visa gift card and use it on the website…stealth is key 😂

2 Likes

Haha! Good idea, I will have to try

1 Like

If your parents don’t want you to buy something, you don’t. 50 dollar is a extreme value, even it’s for a year. You may consider buying it for global, which is a big update, if you promise you won’t pay anything more for a few months.

I buy Live (monthly) not because my parents don’t want to afford for Live+, but more for my education. If I have Live+, I won’t be able to play every day unless dayoffs or holidays as I still have school works, reviews, and exams every month. But again, it’s your decision. My suggestion is, if you can’t play Live everyday (or only in certain months), I would recommend to go for Monthly 😊

3 Likes

We don’t know price model so we don’t know whether the price is the same or not, whether you need to renew it. I’m pretty sure that people who have Live+ will not need to buy a new subscription for global immedietly cause it would cause uproar. So don’t worry about that when buying Live+. If your Mum says no, make a persuasive essay and make her accept you need Live+.

Live+ allows you to have all aircraft and regions along with the ability to fly online for a year. Who doesn’t want that…

I think that one of the key strengths of IF is Live.
My view: the more Live you can get, the better.

But…parents should have the last say.
They are the people that provide for you, not us.

1 Like

Considering your current situation, I would make sure my mum let me spend the money, and then decide if I want it. Because according to you, there is a 75% chance she won’t let you, so this topic would be completely irrelevant. After finding out, choose.

When I was a youngster I made deals with my mum promising to complete small tasks and projects that were outside of my regular scope of chore duties. Sometimes the big ticket items like getting a new dirt bike required negotiations to be had with pa. Moral of the story, when you want nice things and you don’t have the reserves or a credit line you have to get creative, work outside of your regular duties and be willing to take a chance.

Buy Live+ and I can 99.9999% assure you that the benefit pays off 1-year at a time.

3 Likes

The problem is… my xbox live ran out (£40 divided by me and y sister) Im locked out of my phone (£26) and live plus

my mum… she doesnt like me spending money

So these together could cost a lot of money, I recommend you saving some.

I can afford them all at the moment but with little money to spare

Same with my mum, she doesn’t want me to spend that much but when I ask my dad, he doesn’t mind xD

Then don’t buy it, live is pretty much the same thing, just not all planes.