Consequences for inappropriate display names & callsigns

IFATC don’t decide the level of the violation, they select the reason of the violation and the system automatically set the level. However it’s a Level 3 violation.

When u select to report user, there will be an option, “inapporpriate callsign” i think

1 Like

Again, that’s for IFC, not IF.

With deep scratches at a level 6

2 Likes

Ok but if someone just has a callsign that isn’t realistic for example LasVegas, its fine right.

Oh yeah absoloutely thats fine… it just cant be inappropriate

1 Like

Some callsign is called Donald Trump lol

Ok thanks so much for the clarification, I will get back on topic. I really hate seeing this because it is counterproductive in creating a realistic and fun environment. If you could find me a certified ATP pilot with a twin-engine rating named “Hilary Clinton” then it would be fine, but I am 99 percent sure that you couldn’t.

Unfortunately you get callsigns like this all the time… nothing can be done

There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s not reportable.

Since we’re on this topic, I might as well just add this:

To be honest, I haven’t ever seen an inappropriate callsign in Live on all 3 servers both as pilot and ATC

1 Like

I got one yesterday. That was my first one. I gave him a please change your callsign and he ended his flight as quick as lightning. Other than that, I’ve never really seen much inappropriate callsign or display names around

People doing that all the time so rip

I have seen on on TS when i was practicing to become IFATC… I posted it… Misha took care of it!

1 Like

So Narendra Modi is considered inappropriate callsign right

I honestly genuinely don’t know why this should be considered in anyway inappropriate
And I’m no fan of Trump or Clinton
So someone edumacate me please

Oh come on…

Im jk jk hahaha

That’s a joke, right? Can’t see how any reasonable person would find that inappropriate. You instantly report report a racist or profane callsign. No warning, no questions asked.

A callsign like ZZZZZZZZ, you warn and ghost if they don’t change.

The rest you just leave alone.

2 Likes

Yeah I just wanted to clarify man, I know it is clearly appropriate.