Connection

I am on the way to Cape Town from London and after 2 hours crashes my connection what can I do ?
Can anyone help me please ?

Try activating Flight Mode for awhile and then turn it off ;)

2 Likes

Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.

1 Like

Have you left the app or had anything come up on screen meaning you had to click resume on the flight?

This has happened a few times to me recently. Follow George’s advice Iyou have a stable internet connection, but most likely you will need to restart the app.

1 Like

Do we have any device information etc?
For example, I find that sometimes on android when multitasking IF will loose connection. The way I resolve it is to either pause the app for a while, or turn off my phone for a while. Then open the app back up and hopefully it will reconnect

1 Like

i play on my iphone 6. i restarted my WIFI router but it did not help. I think I can not fly anymore. thank you for your help.

Sometimes your connection to the servers may drop out but hang in there because in most cases as long as you have a good internet connection you will reconnect. Check with your internet service provider and make sure there aren’t any issues on their end or with your equipment.

1 Like

I will do that .
Thanks for your help

1 Like