Connecting Logitech Yoke to Infinite Flight

Hello,
I am trying to connect my Logitech Yoke Flight System (Logitech G Flight Simulator Yoke System with Throttle Quadrant) to the Infinite Flight Connect but it won’t work. I presume this is because there is no plugin for the yoke for Infinite Flight Connect.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

To use the Logitech Yoke Flight System with Infinite Flight, you have to use the Map Connect app for Windows or Mac. To install it, you simply need to find the download link in the thread linked and download the version for your respective OS. Once you’ve downloaded the executable, you need to run it and set up the axes and buttons on your yoke and throttle quadrant.

To connect Map Connect to Infinite Flight, you must ensure that 1. Both your mobile device and PC are on the same WiFi network - it also works if your PC is connected via Ethernet; 2. You have a check mark next to the Enable Infinite Flight Connect option. To check for that, you need to open Infinite Flight, tap on the Settings icon, head to the General tab and scroll down until you find the Enable Infinite Flight Connect option. Map Connect should then automatically connect to your mobile device.

To ensure the control input is indeed coming from Map Connect, head to the Controls tab in the Settings menu and tap on “Use Network Joystick”, then move the yoke or throttle quadrant and check if the axis moves in IF.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need further help!

That works, thank you very much! Would you possibly know how to connect my flight panels to Infinite Flight?

Glad I was able to help!

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is a way to make the panels work with IF currently. Do look around the Third Party category of the IFC, though, as developers make all sorts of cool stuff - someone may make a tool for the flight panels too!

Ok I will, thank you very much!

1 Like

Didn’t know this was even possible until I read this Thread… Will definitely try this!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.