Connect Joystick to iOS device

Hey! Hope everyone is having a great day so far, I am thinking about possibly purchasing a Logitech 3D Pro Joystick, I was wondering how to connect in to my iPhone 12. I also have a Windows laptop. I’m pretty sure LiveFlight connect doesn’t work anymore, however I could be wrong. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m going to bump this, I need some help

Hello! I have never used a joystick with Infinite Flight, however, I have done some digging around the IFC and have found some topics that might help solve your problem.

Let me know if you have any questions! I’ll do my best to help out :)

2 Likes

@Cooper_Marcukaitis it seems that map connect will work…thanks!

1 Like

Awesome. I wish you the best of luck :)

1 Like

I use live flight connect to use my joystick with my IPad.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks @CPT_Colorado and @Cooper_Marcukaitis I have ordered it and will set it up when it gets here! Mods may close

1 Like

Hello guys and @bbrockairbus! How are you? Currently, Map Flight is not working at the moment.

It seems that he is not able to solve a problem with API V2 Map Connect.

Raspberypi which I use currently works, only after API V1 was disabled to update to V2 this is delayed. The raspberrpi is compatible with api v2 except that it is being investigated for delays and connection drops on the servers.
But rest assured that you did not buy for nothing. I use a joystick, I guarantee you will soon be back to normal.

I am available to help you if you need help
=D Cheers

1 Like

@Murilo_Heindrich I guess I can just use LiveFlight connect for now.

It is not working properly, but if it works great for you @bbrockairbus 😉👍

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.