Congratulations FDS!

Nuff said…

111 Likes

This is just amazing! What an accomplishment. :)

61 Likes

no one in new zealand ):

also this is only day 1 with many people not being able to access because of servers! imagine how much bigger it might get!

4 Likes

good job fds loving the update

2 Likes

Most people’s apps are still crashing with slow loading speeds

2 Likes

I have never seen the servers that busy. Not even when Live first launched. Absolutely unbelievable.

6 Likes

I thought that’s Flightradar24 for a second 😉

The traffic is close to what we see in real life everyday. And this is just iOS release, not to mention if Android users will come down to the server. I wonder how busy will it be! 😊

9 Likes

Hopefully the servers stay this way. Love all the traffic (and the scenery of course).

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing to see! 🍻 FDS!!

1 Like

That’s nuts we have surpassed actual flights I think

2 Likes

Unbelievable. And this is only iOS, imagine what it will be like when Android users get in on the action…
This update is amazing and so much fun!

5 Likes

And this is only the beginning :)

1 Like

I’m absolutely speechless. I’m having more fun with it than I though I ever would’ve had. Congrats FDS.

PS - Sorry for the server troubles. You guys are doing great.

2 Likes

I want to see what it looks like with all users on. Can’t wait for the fixes.

Global is awesome! I think they still need more server stuff, I started my descend into STL and the game crashed. Oh well lol

1 Like

If Android users enter the same server would not be an overload?

Currently enroute to MDW from LAX. Looking good. Had my flight planned on Flight-Aware.

2 Likes

Maybe buy hopefully the devs have that in mind and are preparing the servers for all the Android users.

We’ll stabilize before that happens. Fix being worked on as we speak. :)

10 Likes

I still don’t know what to say. FDS has successfully broken through a monumental task. Bringing global flight on a flight simulator to a mobile platform. I’m eager to see what the future holds for them. 🍻🍾

12 Likes