Confused: Why no 777 rework?

I’m wondering why there aren’t any current people voicing their desire for an earlier 777 rework. I know we just got the 787 update (even more recent the C-130 update), but most, if not all, 777 fans REALLY wanted wing flex on the ER, LR, and 300ER. I know of many who want the BA livery for the 77W. We didn’t even get that. The updated cockpit isn’t that big of a deal to me, but I know it is to many others. All I ask for is wing flex on this beautiful aircraft. I just want to know if anyone cares. I can’t be the only one.

23 Likes

What’s the 77W?

The 777-300ER

3 Likes

It s the 777-300ER

Posted the same time as Neo

2 Likes

Also the title does not have anything to do with the topic, make it something like ‘shouldn’t we have a earlier rework for 777’

1 Like

I am annoyed at the fact that topic with over 90 likes for a livery was not introduced with the updates we have had along with the other new B777 liveries.

As for wing flex not everyone wants that or cares that much, I like many others would prefer a new aircraft instead. If anything the A330/A340 need to be updated not the B777

10 Likes

I feel that most users are content that we’re looking forward to the global update, and that it’s the only project FDS is currently working on. That may be why there haven’t been many specific feature requests for the 777.

5 Likes

If the developers gave us all, everything we ask for, nobody would be happy because they would get nothing done. Resources (people and time) limit any teams ability to produce everything that is requested. They could always charge us more for the app and for live and hire more people. Then we REALLY wouldn’t be happy. Give them time and fly.😊

6 Likes

I placed in on the “General” topic because I wasn’t really requesting anything. I just wanted to hear people’s opinions on something that was really bothering me. That’s all.

1 Like

You’re right, and I agree with you on that. Part of the problem is that so many people want this, that, and the other. They can’t just stick with one thing. I only want wing flex.

1 Like

I do care and A LOT about wing flex

4 Likes

I think other planes need reworked more than the 777.
C-17, CRJ, A330/340.

6 Likes

i agree! i think FDS, should just do a huge update, not adding any planes, but adding wing flex to all aircraft, that have it.

3 Likes

Well, you can learn to model and add the livery you want and have them reviewed by a Dev. :)

1 Like

All planes have wing flex, some are just more noticeable than others

1 Like

not fighters :)

1 Like

I do care and im really interested in what you said. But i also would love to have a more realistic cockpit on the 777 + wingflex

2 Likes

Like I said before all planes have wing flex, just varying amounts, this does not exclude fighters. Do a 13 G turn in a fighter and tell me those wings won’t be ripped off, meaning, flexing. Come on, it’s not a hard concept

2 Likes

whatever, but yes u are right.

1 Like

I know I am, thanks :)