Confused atc

Confused atc right now at egll expert server…gives me 2 different heardings in less than 30s then tells me to follow instructions…like really…

I do recommend you follow instruction from the last
given instruction by ATC. most likely the controller wrong to tell you the right direction on the first instruction.

2 Likes

Lasttime i did that i got a violation…

2 Likes

Hey there, if you could kindly PM the controller that was at EGLL, that would be great. We would like to avoid a public bashing of the controller in question.

As for the 2 different headings, listening to ATC instructions is a must, even if it might not make sense to you. From what I read, it seems like they wanted to change something and maybe accidentally clicked something.

1 Like

They might have corrected themselves, so just follow their instructions. The ever-changing airspace also might have brought up the need for those instructions.

1 Like

Atlist to say disregard last message…im not against them but it ddnt make any sense to me .

if you feel like you get a violation wrongfully, feel free to contact @appeals to appeal your violation. if you still don’t understand why you get the violation, feel free to contact the controller that given you the violation so you can understand what was happening.

2 Likes

Reaching out to the controller via PM is your best option :)