Confused about access to Training Server

OkY let me try that and see thanks bud

No, they aren’t punishing you, but there are some serious issues if you have more violations than landings.

I know this seems off topic but can you tell me how you get so many landings!?

Touch and goes

1 Like

Land, land again, and again and again and again and again! Voila ✌️

2 Likes

Here’s how the magic happens

Patterns are also a great way basically you just have to takeoff and land at the same airport over and over again in a GA aircraft recommended

2 Likes

And where I have to do this? Can I do that in solo flight? Or I have to do that in Casual server?

You’d do these on the casual server.

In order to get xp and landings you must do this using your pro account so basically casual server ETC

Dude. I’ve done this about 100 times. It takes all of 30 seconds. Your obstinence is outrageous.

You don’t have to do it. Just keep it status quo if that works for you (which it doesn’t).

so i deleted and re added the app & it still says v1

A current Screen shot please. Not one from before.

What version does it say in your settings / about? Screen shot of that will be helpful too.

Apologies to the original poster for hijacking their issue.

I see training server (Global) V2

hijacking??? who hijacked their issue

I see v2 in that screenshot. All this time you were referring to grade and not the v1/2

The text is just text and will update eventually. Laura said it may take a bit to update.

So is anything actually stopping you from flying on the training server?

it say it requires grade 1…but the casual server says requires grade 1
i want it to say grade 2 not 1 but 2

1 Like

yes violations i have 196 landings 153

Hopefully by the time you get the required landings to access training the text will be updated and all will be right with the world.

Happy landings!