Conduct...

Joseph, we did, although we didn’t quite understand what you were saying. No need to spark an argument here :]

2 Likes

This is a matter that should be closed now

3 Likes

Maybe I should say approach controlling, Sorry!!

2 Likes

So yes, 10-15 nm is the time to switch the plane to Tower like Destroyer said.
Try not to let them leave the frequency beforehand.
If they do leave, you can try to get them back on, or you can just leave it.
Be prepared to have pilots who don’t listen to the instructions! Training Server can be nasty at times :)

1 Like

Good luck controller!
As always, feel free to contact an IFATC trainer or member for help!

Stalling for a moderator to close this… lol jk

1 Like

If you were vectoring someone on approach, then you would have had to use one of the following approaches outlined in this post:

Review the following picture to see if you handed them off at the correct time.

2 Likes

My man, As a ATPL pilot for 19yrs for Emirates… I recognize instructions!! It was just a post. I enjoyed the conversation!

1 Like

Sorry about that… cool you’re a pilot though IRL!
Hope you’re not too disappointed with IF’s cockpit features then haha

1 Like

Also, there are many videos on YouTube made by Infinite Flight about this. (It’s how I learned the stuff)

Are you? Because I Also have ForeFlight add perspective!

1 Like

I’m not a pilot, I just thought it was awesome that you’re a pilot
Sorry for the confusion XD

Do you want to be a real pilot?

1 Like

We’ll see. Maybe not anything commercially, but I might just get a private pilot’s license later.

1 Like

Absolutely, if and when you need flight “Soor!”

1 Like

It was nice chatting! Gotta get some rest now though. Big flight to Europe tomorrow…
Goodbye!
(Mods, take the wheel)

1 Like

Have a great week…

1 Like

Ur heading to russia tomorrow

1 Like

I’m going to be honest here, even I was struggling to understand what you were trying to say in your original post. Perhaps more clarity in your initial post would’ve given folks a better understanding of the situation. As you’ll see, about ½ if not, more than ½ of the posts were trying to get more information from you to figure out what was going on.

Hmm. I may have to pick your brain a bit about this statement. Seems a little suspicious… 🤨

13 Likes