Condor A321 New Livery

As the original Request was closed here is the new one within the new regualtions. So this means that this is an general Request for the new Livery witch contains alle the Colors so at the end it will be choosen by The IF Team or through a poll witch collor is coming when the add this livery.

me and some more here would love to have the Condor A321 in IF and why isn’t now the best Time to add it when they Announced there new Paint scheme ?

Here some Pictures of some colors on the A321

Source

Source

Source

Condor is a famous German Airline that had strugles in the past due to the Thomas Cook bankruptcy. But they safed them self and made it through the past years and are now still allive. So they now started the rebranding of Condor with this new Design wich spreads all over there product from the Aircraft Livery to the interior.

Summary about the new Livery suggestion on there Fleet:

So you just copy - pasted the same paragraphs for different aircrafts? 😅

3 Likes

Why not its the same Conpany and same livery just other Modell and it was the fastes way to bring all three back 😂

Is there a live competition somewhere, or?

2 Likes

I don’t know

1 Like

Source:

The blue sea look over the blue sea!💙

6 Likes

Source

Voted!

3 Likes

It breaks my heart that we lost all our progress just like that 😞 Voted again!

3 Likes

Yeah true but we will get it back

1 Like

I’m kind of lost, beacause for wich livery you are loonking for ? You have multiple pictures here

It’s normally one picture per topic not 3

Let’s hope so! The general reception of the livery has improved dramatically in recent months. Many users who felt like they “had to vomit” when seeing the livery, now started to adore it for its uniqueness and bravery to stand out against all the Eurowhite liveries. Ultimately that’s what this livery represents for me, a step away from the “bland” liveries of competitors.

1 Like

Thats not quit right you can read the new Rules. If there is an Airline wich hase one livery with diffrent colors. There only has to be one Request for the livery wich then shows some of the varietys and later on it will be decided wich of those will be choosen.

1 Like

Requests for liveries with multiple variations now should be requested as one generic request. The devs will then decide which one to add.

2 Likes

The new guideline from the IFC:

In cases where an operator has various/unique liveries for each aircraft within their fleet, one feature request should be created for that aircraft type as a generic livery request . The topic must include a list of the various liveries available (or a link to a source which contains them), and no more than 3 images to show some of the different types of liveries currently in use (e.g. feature request for “A320 Condor Livery”, includes a list of the different designs available, up to 3 images to show some of the different colored stripe designs that are currently in use on the A320 aircraft, and then if available, a link to where these can be found online)

1 Like

ok he is all good so

Looks like

Lol

6 Likes

I had the pleasure to fly as Crew with D-ATCG on Tuesday. ❤️

Source: me

7 Likes

Just ordered this:

6 Likes

It’s amazing to see her engines during sunrise. 🧡

Source: Me