Condor A321-200 "blue sea look"

Oh my gosh. It looks so great!

Source

2 Likes

Luckily I spotted this at TFS in April :D Btw I think you mean FishermensFriends not “blue sea look” 🤫

2 Likes

Id rather fly the blank livery 🤢🤢

But look at this Wing view

Source

1 Like

See thats fine… they went too far by putting it on the whole plane.

That shade of blue is gorgeous!

1 Like

The winglet kind of reminds me of the Greek Flag. I guess that fits since that’s one of their most important regions.

1 Like

I think this is the best livery for condor… you think directly about summer and the sea when you look at the livery…

Its something new and something special… and everyone will indetify Condor easy now at the airport…

1 Like

It is a great marketing coup as well. Every time you will see anything striped you will immediately think about Condor.

1 Like

The airline know that many people will hate this livery and many people will love this livery… its a big discussion in the social media… Condor never had its very own livery and now this livery will change this. The old one was too much Thomas Cook style

1 Like

Even before the Thomas Cook era came it looked almost the same as Lufthansa’s livery at this time.
Condor is the first time since it was founded independent of any other airlines or tourism companies.

I see what yall mean, but theres a difference between unique and just plane “what???”

Hey this is not cool… My school is literally next to that hangar where they paint them at EHBK. I’ve seen the yellow one but missed the blue one :( not cool at all lol but hey at least we’ve got former KLM 747’s there

Please vote for the NEW BLUE STRIBES livery! To get this livery for IF!

3 Likes

Now if they did the stripes this way on the plane it wouldnt look as bad

Look what I found!

5 Likes

OMG this looks beautiful on the 757 :O

1 Like

I think it would look like a retro livery…

1 Like

Looks great! I’m sad it’s on the 753 tho :(

Hopefully we’ll get it on the A321 at least.

1 Like