Concorde

Can you guys imagine the Concorde or the Antonov 225 liveries? That would be so awesome!

Who thinks Concorde should be added?
Bring supersonic travel in to infinite flight !!!!
Concorde
Bring supersonic travel in to infinite flight !!!!

This is being thought about by the Admins. It will be added in the future. Right now they’re focusing on perfecting the ATC system and Live mode problems. (I’m not an Admin, but this is exactly what they would say)

Estou a espera de um atr-42 , 72 sera que eles vão adicionar ?

Do you have proof that it will be added in the future? Let’s not spread potentially false rumors.

Guys, stupid thing to argue over. We hope that Concorde will come but there is no evidence of this yet.

Current regions are far to small for a Concord.

Your proof. Just as I said

Awesome all I needed. There you go everyone! lol

I hope they are still coming out with the Dash 8, I have almost 300 hours on the 737 and due for a change.

Some aircraft like the Concorde are so unique that simply adding the aircraft to the existing format might not be the best way to really show it off. There’s more factors at play that need to be addressed first. Then in time as things fall into place and the addition of such an iconic super sonic aircraft will truly do it justice, it’ll make its long awaited appearance. The Concorde is not a touch and go aircraft. It needs a lot of room to really show it off. That said, and assuming nothing goes terribly wrong, it’ll happen eventually. When? Nobody can say.

Add the Concorde. Please.

I would really want to fly the concorde in IF

That would be brilliant!

(I am slightly biased)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.