Concorde

One interesting fact is that when a Concorde came in for approach it’d come down with a bigger flare that the Pappi lights showed Three Whites

5 Likes

So, should I keep holding out hope for this? Or just accept that it won’t happen?

It will happen some time, it’s just on how the Developers choose on which aircraft to work on next.
It also depends on how hard it is to get all aircraft detail information from…

It might come on the next global update as one of the developers said, “But we do have several aircraft in production…”

I mean, we all know that one of those aircraft is the a350… but the Concorde has a chance …

there would be so many retro liveries like Qantas, Lufthansa, Singapore, Air France, British Airways, TWA, PAN AM and many, many more

1 Like

Don’t forget the Pepsi Livery

3 Likes

yea xD, even Sabena (first Belgian airline) had a livery design for it!

We need this bird in this #1 Simulator!

3 Likes

You can’t be sure, the a350 is still too young for the team to gather all the data needed for developing. That it is highly requested doesn’t mean that it will be developed sooner.

The 787-10 is young, and that’s in the sim! Please countinue this discussion on the A350 thread.

I commented on this Airplane to the developers and did not know what it was.

You may be in the minority but your in a pretty large minority (along with me )

1 Like

#WeWantConcordeSoon

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I have to disagree with you guys here. I personally don’t like Concorde and I would not like to see this in Infinite Flight. But it’s my personal opinion.

🙄 really dude?

2 Likes

Long time ago I believe playing infinite flight and it had the concord and the military drone

2 Likes

You were dreaming then

1 Like

Probably or it was a different game

I was correct. Infinite Flight did add the concord before and took it out here’s a Facebook post back in 2014

16 Likes