Concorde or SR-71(Poll closed)

Which one would be better if it was a option to add it to IF?

• Concorde
  • SR-71 Blackbird

0 voters

2 Likes

Both.

Concorde first.

3 Likes

You really want to see twenty concordes at KLAX? heh.

5 Likes

I would see double the amount at KHAF :P

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking EXACTLY. All the non-enthusiasts will fly the Concorde or something haha.

1 Like

15 SR-71’s lined up at KNUC, lol.

5 Likes

Neither. I dislike them both.

3 Likes

You mean kids who like fast cool looking things

1 Like

Why, it’s not like they will be flown at supersonic speed on final.

2 Likes

I don’t like supersonic aircraft. I like planes you see on a “normal, everyday” visit to the airport.

[Spoiler]I think that is the first time you have replied to me without quoting. Congrats![/Spoiler]

2 Likes

And it’s because of people with the same thoughts that we don’t have supersonic aircraft flying every day.

2 Likes

MaxSez: Imagination is a wonderful thing! Both aircraft where revolutionary.
For me the Concorde was just a fast Trash Hauler flash in the pan where as the Blackbird (Habu) the follow on to the U-2, kept the free world safe in its strategic reconnaissance roll during the Cold War . The SR-71 was the fastest air breather in the world, with revolutionary turbine/ramjet power plants. It set enduring speed and attitude records, some still standing. Read the SR-71’s bio on Wiki and it’s role in the Top Secret (at the time) multi sensor exploitation of threat areas within the stratosphere and its peace time aerial recon program (PARPRO) roll. The Habu was the for- runners to today’s space based multi-sensor intelligence collection platforms. What did the Concord’ do other that move fat cats from one major city to another at prices unaffordable by the average person. For me when Global arrives I’ll chose the SR-71 and fly collection missions over hostile territories. Flying point to point in a failure does not float my boat.

1 Like

As much as I love the SR-71 I think the concorde would be better.

Who wouldn’t want to see people on TS1 go around 5 times because they don’t know how to land the concorde 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Concorde, for flying Global commercial routes.

Doesn’t make much sense…Concorde could be for global but global is not for cincorde

That didn’t make any sense!

1 Like

Nevermind…complex thinking

I’ll joun yer over yonder

1 Like

Is the result of the going take effect in the release of either one of these?

If Yes, Ill vote. Else This is a dumb pointless topic

1 Like