[Concluded] British Airways VA | New Year's Royal Invasion @ KJFK - 101900ZJAN17

Reserve your gate now!

3 Likes

Speedbird192 gate please!

1 Like

@Captaink gate Ang C3 please

1 Like

Assign a gate to speedbird 190 please.

@Ivan_Lin gate Ang C4 please

1 Like

I’ll be at your event, have sent in my application form but haven’t gotten a response just yet, no callsign for me then atm.

2 Likes

Hi.

Accept my apologies on behalf of the Airline. We have been overwhelmed with applications over the weekend. My head of Recruitment is working tirelessly to work his way through them.

Thanks,

Louis
President and Owner of BA VA

2 Likes

I might be joining. Can you give me a gate just in case I do join.

1 Like

Of course!! @Nichalas_Petranek ^^^

Hi @CS_Aus_TB20GT,

We have had such high application numbers after our podcast , that we have occurred some issues with our google form and was forced to reset it and thus lost all previous applicants. We are pretty sure we have responded to all who have applied , however some may have got through the net.

I would of sent this as a PM , but wanted everyone to see it …

1 Like

Hi Joshua, loudon16 helped me out, waiting to be assigned a call sign tomorrow :D. Don’t worry about it!

1 Like

@CS_Aus_TB20GT gate Ang C5 please.
@Gavin_Hertel gate Ang C6 and callsign Speedbird 31 please

1 Like

Speedbird 11 will be in attendance. Happy to see an event featuring my favorite aircraft 😆😊😎

1 Like

@BaldEagle gate Ang D1 please.

1 Like

Can I have one gate plz

@Abhishek_Bhattachary gate Ang D2 and callsign Speedbird 32 please

Haha i have never actually seen you fly any other aircraft besides the 747 , i swear all your XP and flight time is from the 747 only !

1 Like

He has been in other aircraft. I have seen it.

2 Likes

You sure it wasn’t a optical illusion ?

2 Likes

Lol I’m positive.

2 Likes