March 2019 will bring Thunder and Lightning Over Arizona, or at least it will at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base. Davis Monthan AFB is home to the Air Force Graveyard, and annually hosts one of the west coast’s largest Airshows. This year, the developing VO, Infinite Flight Council of Airshows (IFCAS) was scheduled to host an event based off of the real life show. IFCAS’s services will be used during the show, to test our programs in action, however I will be hosting the event, as our VO is being certified with IFVARB.
The 30 minute slots are only for aerobatic teams and displays lasting the whole time slot.
HOSTED AIRPORT: KDMA - Davis-Monthan AFB
START-ENDING TIME: 1700Z-2220Z
NOTAM: SEE INFO LISTED BELOW
2019 WINGS OVER TUCSON AIRSHOW SCHEDULE
- 1700-1715Z (10:00-10:15AM MST) - @morgan99 | C-130J-30 Display
- 1715-1730Z (10:15-10:30AM MST) - @Infi | F-14 Display
- 1730-1745Z (10:30-10:45AM MST) - @Scott_Ellis_Paddon | IFCAS C-130J-30 Super Hercules
- 1745-1800Z (10:45-11:00AM MST) -
- 1800-1820Z (11:00-11:20AM MST) - @DeltaMD88Fan | IFCAS F-16 Viper Demo
- 1820-1830Z (11:20-11:30AM MST) - @Rocco_Palen | IFCAS KC-10 Extender Demo
- 1830-1345Z (11:30-11:45AM MST) - @Andres_Rodriguez1 | F-16 Display
- 1845-1900Z (11:45-12:00PM MST) - @Scott_Ellis_Paddon | IFCAS Spitfire Display
- 1900-1915Z (12:00-12:15PM MST) - @Captain_Tank | Eva Air 787-10 Flypasts
- 1915-1930Z (12:15-12:30PM MST) - @United_1154 | P38 Lightning Display
- 1930-1950Z (12:30-12:50PM MST) - @DeltaMD88Fan | IFCAS Cirrus SR-22 “Michael Goulian” Extreme Aerobatics & F-14 Tomcat “Shockwave” RACE!
- 1950-2020Z (12:50-1:20PM MST) - @Rocco_Palen | IFCAS Canadian CF-18 Demo
- 2020Z-2040Z (1:20-1:40PM MST) - @morgan99 | Airbus A330-300 Display
- 2040Z-2100Z (1:40-2:00PM MST) - @BadPlane | IFCAS Boeing 787-8 Display
- 2100Z-2115Z (2:00-2:15PM MST) - @Ben_W | Air Force One Flybys
- 2115-2130Z (2:15-2:30PM MST) - @SpeakerDemos | C-17 Globemaster III
- 2130Z-2220Z (2:30-3:20PM MST) - IFCAS F-22 Raptor Demo @Nate_Schneller / @Leah @DeltaMD88Fan A-10 Warthog Demo / USAF Heritage Flight
- HOSTED IN IFCAS’ EVENT DISCORD SERVER:
DISCORD LINK: Vital for communication, please join the server!
- Services include: Announcing, music and entertainment!
- ALPHA 1-01: @DeltaMD88Fan
- ALPHA 1-02: @Nate_Schneller
- ALPHA 1-03: @Scott_Ellis_Paddon (spitfire)
- ALPHA 1-04: @leah
- ALPHA 1-05: @SpeakerDemos
- ALPHA 1-06: @Jonathan_Tweedy
- ALPHA 1-07: @Infi
- ALPHA 1-08: @United_1154
- ALPHA 1-09: @Michael_Czyz
- ALPHA 1-10:
- ALPHA 1-11: spectator
- ALPHA 1-12: spectator
- ALPHA 1-13: spectator
- ALPHA 1-14: spectator
- ALPHA 1-15: spectator
- ALPHA 1-16: spectator
- ALPHA 1-17: spectator
- ALPHA 1-18: spectator
- ALPHA 1-19: spectator
- ALPHA 1-20: spectator
- ALPHA 1-21: spectator
- ALPHA 1-22: spectator
- ALPHA 1-23: spectator
- ALPHA 1-24: spectator
- ALPHA 1-25: spectator
- ALPHA 1-26: spectator
All airliners / Heavy jets have parking at their discretion as the only heavy gate is AMARG Ramp, you will spawn there and taxi over to us.
IFCAS Virtual Organization
“IFCAS was founded with the primary goal of bringing together virtual aerobatic pilots and airshow enthusiasts from around the world. Our organization revolves around education, entertainment, and Integrity. Our family of members train every week, for hours on end, our aerobatic routines. Hosting airshows within the community of Infinite Flight, and bringing pilots together with the common interest is what we strive for.”
Our organization is still in development, we are officially not hosting this event, It is a scheduled event that was supposed to be hosted by IFCAS, but I am hosting it myself, while testing IFCAS’s services in action.
If you would like to join our organization, feel free to visit our website, and if you would like to support our organization, leave a like on this thread and a visit to our website would be much appreciated.
More news to come as the event is just under a month away! If you would like to be part of the event, comment below what aircraft and what time you would like to perform at.