[Completed] Stockholm Arlanda Fly Out! @ ESSA - 161900ZFEB19

There, I’ve changed your aircraft to a retro a319.

Ok, tank you

No problem

The event is only in 7 days!

There are 31 gates now in total but only 8 are occupied. This means that there are still 23 gates unoccupied which would be nice to fill for the event, so to everyone who can, please sign up!

I’m afraid that I will have to cancel this event if not many more people sign up

Please, don’t cancel:(

Hi thanks for hosting would like to come please on the British Airways a320 to London call sign would be speedbird 454 thanks.

Alright, gate 5 is all yours!

Sorry @ftube i’ll have to withdraw from the event. I will be doing an around the world trip, and that will take months.

I am so sorry I should not have signed up I won’t be able to make it so sorry

Oh, that’s fine. @Sashaz55 @Airbus_737. Thanks for letting me know anyways.

@Canadian1337 one of your SAS pilots can take my gate.

Flight EK 158
Emirates Airlines B777-300ER
Departure: ESSA Stockholm / Terminal 5 Gate 8
Destination: OMDB Dubai / Gate A03
call sign will be Emirates158
FPL:
ESSA NEKLA INSUK NEKET RUDNI URIDO PODIL LENOK TEDRO TIVAN NASKA GOGER LOVIK OLKOM SUTOR LI PENAK DIMAB GANRA TAMAK RND ER KULOM PARAT TESMI BUKOD OTMOK ABELA OGMAL UGADA LODNA GUSLI BASKA BT OGEVI REBGI NEGAN NAX DULAV RABDI SIBVU TBZ TBZ SISIL AMBEX DAXIL DEKBA PEKAM IMRAG EGPAT LOXAK OBTUX ASNIT SYZ SYZ SITEN KASOL ROTAL DENSA OMDB
Fuel on board : 143 000 pounds
328 Passengers
Thanks.

Alright, Gate 8 is yours!

@FLARE911 has kindly volunteered to be ATC during the event!

Emirates 158 With You
Thank you, good day!

The event takes place tommorow and there are still many gates left for anyone to take, so please sign up! It would be fun to get as many aircraft in Arlanda as possible!

It is today, is it? I’ll join in today. :)

I am flying to Dublin today. :)

Oh right :)