[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club || World Penguin Awareness Day @ AT13 - 201900ZJAN19 || Powered By LiveFlight

Original photo from Insider on an Antarctica Article.

World Penguin Awareness Day

Happy World Penguin Awareness Day From The IFGAC!

On this flight, we are going to hop in our C208’s and go Emperor Penguin spotting! On this flight, as there are no animals on Infinite Flight yet… We will just be enjoying a nice flight in Antarctica ;)

World Penguin Awareness Day focus’s on one of our favorite non-flying birds! These penguins are decreasing in numbers. This day brings awareness to that fact and to the fact that we need to act to save the Penguins!

We will be using LiveFlightapp.com to be track penguin pack’s

Just kidding… We can’t track penguins on LiveFlight… But you can track our flight! :)

Here at the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club, we see the future of Infinite Flight turning from Airliners to General Aviation and we want to show everyone else what we see! Like when was the last time that you have seen a Full GA Only Event? Now twice every week you will see a General Aviation Related Event Posted in many different time zones (as our club is fully international) Take A Look At The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Event Details

Server - Casual Server

Aircraft - C208 [Any Private/Cargo Livery]

Departure Airport - Mario Zucchelli Station [AT13]

Departure Time - 1900Z Sunday, January 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Projected Flight Time - 1 Hour [1Hr]

Arrival Airport - Odell Glacier Base [AT18]

Our event’s aim to bring realism into a pilot’s simulator flight. I highly encourage using IF Checklists, a free application for iOS and Android offering nine, aircraft-specific checklists for Infinite Flight. Simply click on the badge below to open the C208 checklist directly in the app. We hope that you don’t only incorporate it into your flight during this event but in every single one of your flights! To learn more about the app, check out IF Checklists’ IFC Thread.

Open in IF Checklists

Event NOTAM’s

1.) Follow ALL Instructions Given By Me
2.) As the airport’s dont have any ramps… You will spawn on the runway… Spawn and go!
3.) Start the app with your engines running!
4.) We are VFR for this flight. We will have no set flight plan or altitude but a set speed
5.) Have Fun Flying GA!

Flight Plan

AT13-AT18 - VFR
Cruise Altitude - 1,000
Cruise Speed - 160knts

Attendance List [No Gates/Spawn’s]

# Pilot Callsign IFGAC?
1 @Balloonchaser BCHASER
2 @Ryan_Vidad HP-10
3 @AIDAN101 SPEEDCAT
4 @Gabe_Z FBA005
5 @Cjthew91 C-THEW
6 @Drew_Drew
7 @Spencer_Clark
8 @2003iggy Z-IGGY

More Slots available

Can’t make the event?

Don’t be all bummed out! You can watch us with the lovely app/website; LiveFlight. LiveFlight is a free application on the Apple Store and is Infinite Flight’s Leading Flight Tracker! With LiveFlight, not only can you track your flight… But you can do so much more!

Read More about the LiveFlight app.

But you can go a whole step further and purchase a LiveFlight Horizon Subscription to gain access to a whole slew of cool and exciting features! Learn about LiveFlight Horizon

badgeappstore

Check Out The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Club Thread - https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/the-infinite-flight-general-aviation-club-join-the-journey/240892?u=balloonchaser

Club Website - https://ga-club.weebly.com/

7 Likes

Drop me a spot please with IFGAC as TIK-TOK

3 Likes

Can you get me a spot? I’m part of IFGAC. My callsign is SPEEDCAT. I’ll try to make it, I might even livestream it for those who can’t make it

3 Likes

Sound fun, I need to go fly around Antarctica. My callsign is FBA005 and I’m not part of IFGAC.

2 Likes

I’ll be joining this for sure! callsign C-THEW

2 Likes

Cute and Cuddly Penguins! I’ll be here for sure!

3 Likes

@Aceorbit @AIDAN101 @Gabe_Z @Cjthew91 @Drew_Drew - You’ve all been added! See you tomorrow! :)

1 Like

What callsign will you be attending with?

1 Like

Event Begins In 2 Hours! Come Join Us!

2 Likes

Who doesn’t love these guys?

6 Likes

Event Begins In 30 Minutes!

1 Like

I have a buddy who flies down in Antarctica and he loves to fly really low over the penguins cause they all look up and fall backwards

2 Likes

Wait seriously?!? That’s hilarious!

3 Likes

Wait, so when we start?

Spawn In Now! Groupchat being made :)

2 Likes

Did you forgot to add me?

Just spawn now!

There’s no gates. lol

We are rolling! :)

2 Likes

Current View!

If you aren’t here right now, Watch us on LiveFlightapp.com!

2 Likes

I jumped in late :) N747PZ I’m real far tho, don’t wait up obviously haha

1 Like