[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club || Montebello Winter Fly-In Event @ Ottawa River - 271800ZJAN19 || Powered By LiveFlight

I’ll try to be coming

1 Like

ACVA Pilots, make sure to put your callsign in when you signup!

I’ll sign up too
Xpira - ACVA003
PedroG - ACVA137
Aidan - ACVA144

1 Like

@Aceorbit @Xpira @AZA.DAL.610 @PedroG @airbavaria @AIDAN101 - What will your departing airport be for the fly-in?

Theres are the Airport that’s are in a 15-30 minute range. Pick one to fly in from (or pick an airport further away)

@AZA.DAL.610 @PedroG @AIDAN101 - What aircraft would you like to fly? (SR22, C208, C172, Decathlon)

Would you still like to come? The event is in 2 Hours

I’ll come from CYGK

1 Like

Event Is In 2 Hours! Can’t Come to this event?

Watch us using Infinite Flight’s leading Flight Tracker; LiveFlight

LiveFlight is a free application on the Apple Store! With LiveFlight, not only can you track your flight… But you can do so much more! Read More about the LiveFlight app.

But you can go a whole step further and purchase a LiveFlight Horizon Subscription to gain access to a whole slew of cool and exciting features!

Learn about LiveFlight Horizon

C208 from Montreal pls

1 Like

I’ll be flying the SR-72 (not the son of the blackbird) I’ll decide what airport after I land my current flight

1 Like

Event Begins In Less Than 45 Minutes!

Reminder - This is a FlyIn Event so plan accordingly to land around the time of the event!

• Casual Server

We will be using the Red Visual Approach!

Field Conditions -

Runway is getting set up by our Safety Team, Winds are rocking 25knts on ground so it should make for a fun time!

Last Chance To Sign Up!

1 Like

I’ll try to follow the map to the best of my ability

1 Like

Yeah as a waypoint set ALSET to TAKOL… The landing field will be where the 4 safety officers have created a runway. Towards the end you’ll have to deviate form the FPL a bit for a nice turn into short final

1 Like

The Pilots Are Inbound! :)

Track us On LiveFlight!

Hey I’ll just come from nearby just for company :)

2 Likes

You’re Missing Out!

I’ll depart from CYMX and will use the C208

1 Like

Fly-In Begins Now!

(Runway is set up - We have a 3 point system instead of 4 due to budget issues… .-.)

Gotta run, sorry

1 Like

@Jakey2_0 - GA only please…

@Zachary_Rodavich - This is a GA event. A DH8D isnt GA. land if you wish, but whatever… :/