[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club || Montebello Winter Fly-In Event @ Ottawa River - 271800ZJAN19 || Powered By LiveFlight

Montebello Winter Fly-In Event

-=±=- IFGAC Presents - The Canadian Owners and Pilots Association’s Montebello Winter Fly-In -=±=-

The Montebello Winter Fly-In Event has been an annual event for the past 29 years where The Canadian Owners and Pilots Association (COPA) holds a seminar. What makes this event special is that they land on a frozen river! The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club thought that this would make for a spectacular event as we begin to incorporate real life General Aviation Events into our schedule!

The Fly-In is restricted to small prop planes only - C208, SR22, C172, Decathlon

Take a look at the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Event Details

Server - Casual

Aircraft - C172, SR22, C208, or Decathlon

Event Time - 1800Z - Sunday, January 27, 2019 6:00 PM

This event aims to bring realism into a pilot’s simulator flight. I highly encourage using IF Checklists , a free application for iOS and Android offering nine, aircraft-specific checklists for Infinite Flight. Simply click on the badge below to open the app or to directly download the app. We hope that you don’t only incorporate it into your flight during this event but in every single one of your flights!

To learn more about the app, check out IF Checklists’ IFC Thread.

Event NOTAM’s

1.) Follow ALL Instructions given by me or a safety officer
2.) Runway will be marked by 4 Yellow C208’s - These are your safety officers & will outline the runway for you
3.) Please follow the approach chart to the best of your ability.
4.) Please align enough time when you depart so that you are landing around the allotted landing period.
5.) Don’t be afraid to go around. We highly encourage that pilot’s take a look at the area that they are landing in before they attempt a landing.
6.) Don’t fly a DHL C208 - The yellow C208’s are safety officers. This rule ensures that people are not mistaken during the event.
7.) Upon landing, please come to a quick stop and taxi off of the “runway” and park up along the edge of the river.
8.) Have Fun Flying General Aviation

Aeronautical Chart https://skyvector.com/

Approach Chart’s

Special Thanks to @Aceorbit for helping me with this

Landing Location Elevation - 127’

Registered Participant’s of the Fly-In

# Pilot Callsign Aircraft Departing Airport VA/VO
1 @Balloonchaser BCHASER C208 CYJN IFGAC [Safety Officer]
2 @Aceorbit CREMSODA C208 CYGK IFGAC [Safety Officer]
3 @Xpira ACVA003 C208 CSS3 ACVA/IFGAC [Safety Officer]
5 @AZA.DAL.610 I-AZURI C208 CYUL IFGAC [Safety Officer]
6 @PedroG ACVA137 ACVA
7 @airbavaria DABAV C208 IFGAC
8 @AIDAN101 ACVA144 C208 ACVA/IFGAC

Can’t Make This Event?

Watch us with the lovely app/website; LiveFlight

LiveFlight is a free application on the Apple Store and is Infinite Flight’s Leading Flight Tracker! With LiveFlight, not only can you track your flight… But you can do so much more! Read More about the LiveFlight app.

But you can go a whole step further and purchase a LiveFlight Horizon Subscription to gain access to a whole slew of cool and exciting features!

Learn about LiveFlight Horizon

Check Out The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Club Thread - https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/the-infinite-flight-general-aviation-club-join-the-journey/240892?u=balloonchaser

Club Website - https://ga-club.weebly.com/

7 Likes

This Event Is Sponsored By ACVA and VGVA

com-gif-maker
GIF made by @Velocity23

Join ACVA & VGVA Now

See Our Fly-Out Event Thread

You should sign up for both the Fly-In and the Fly-Out ;)

We all remember when balloon was still with ACVA haha

1 Like

I think I’ll be able to make it no promises

1 Like

Roger! Hope to see you there :)

To allow for more people to join us, this server has been changed to Casual. Recommend people join us for this flyin as its going to be one heck of a time! :)

Event is in 12 Hours! Sign Up Now! :)

1 Like

I’m up! NM19

1 Like

Hi, I would like to fly in as well. DABAV. C208

Fly out is too late for my time zone.

1 Like

I’ll try to be coming

1 Like

ACVA Pilots, make sure to put your callsign in when you signup!

I’ll sign up too
Xpira - ACVA003
PedroG - ACVA137
Aidan - ACVA144

1 Like

@Aceorbit @Xpira @AZA.DAL.610 @PedroG @airbavaria @AIDAN101 - What will your departing airport be for the fly-in?

Theres are the Airport that’s are in a 15-30 minute range. Pick one to fly in from (or pick an airport further away)

@AZA.DAL.610 @PedroG @AIDAN101 - What aircraft would you like to fly? (SR22, C208, C172, Decathlon)

Would you still like to come? The event is in 2 Hours

I’ll come from CYGK

1 Like

Event Is In 2 Hours! Can’t Come to this event?

Watch us using Infinite Flight’s leading Flight Tracker; LiveFlight

LiveFlight is a free application on the Apple Store! With LiveFlight, not only can you track your flight… But you can do so much more! Read More about the LiveFlight app.

But you can go a whole step further and purchase a LiveFlight Horizon Subscription to gain access to a whole slew of cool and exciting features!

Learn about LiveFlight Horizon

C208 from Montreal pls

1 Like

I’ll be flying the SR-72 (not the son of the blackbird) I’ll decide what airport after I land my current flight

1 Like

Event Begins In Less Than 45 Minutes!

Reminder - This is a FlyIn Event so plan accordingly to land around the time of the event!

• Casual Server

We will be using the Red Visual Approach!

Field Conditions -

Runway is getting set up by our Safety Team, Winds are rocking 25knts on ground so it should make for a fun time!

Last Chance To Sign Up!

1 Like