[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Cheers To The Year - 1 Year Anniversary Week | #6 | @ EIWF - 241430ZAUG19 | Powered By LiveFlight

Event 6 - Cheers to the year - IFGAC Style

Ready for a new adventure? The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club Is Officially a year old! It’s time to continue flying the IF skies for another 365! The staff at the IFGAC would like to thank everyone who has flown with us and supported us for the past year and we are so excited to continue exploring the skies at a slow pace!

Event Details - Luck of the Irish

Server - Expert Server

Aircraft - Cirrus SR-22 [SR22]

Departure Airport - Waterford [EIWF]
Departure Time - 1430Z Saturday, August 24, 2019 2:30 PM

Arrival Airport - Cork International [EICK]

Flight Time - 20 Minutes

Cruise Altitude - 7,500ft

Cruise Speed - 160 knots

FPL - EIWF EICK

Terrain Map - Skyvector.com

Gates

Gate Pilot Callsign
GA Ramp 01 @Balloonchaser Balloonchaser
GA Ramp 02 @Humars
GA Ramp 03 @HelloSkyMan
GA Ramp 04 @Steven_Tellmann
GA Ramp 05
GA Ramp 06
GA Ramp 07

Check Out The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Club Thread - The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Join The Journey

Club Website - https://ga-club.weebly.com/

C55B642E-5AEB-4429-B766-2348F1D4AABD

3 Likes

I may come, but I need to double-check.

1 Like

GA Ramp 02 is tentatively yours then

1 Like

Why do you.always make your events around 1-2 hours before? 🤷‍♂️ You need more attention for your smaller events!

Hey, are you able to postpone the event for a bit? I do want to come but need to do some things that will take some time.

Events tend to do better with little time between posting and the actual event itself. I’m just trying an event at a god early time right now

1 Like

Yeah. I’m gonna postpone the event for another 30 minutes

1 Like

Event Begins In 30 Minutes!

1 Like

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Alright, I would like to have a confirmed ticket for GA Ramp 02, display name is Humars and callsign is N687HS.

1 Like

GA Ramp 03 is all yours

1 Like

Event Is Starting! Spawn In Now

1 Like

Clear props! Lets roll! :)

@HelloSkyMan Spawn in

1 Like

Shall we do a close formation?

1 Like

Sorry that I jumped back. Director called and I missed the call but my plane timed out and jumped back

1 Like

Lets Begin Descent. Runway 17. We are going to go overhead and then enter right downwind for runway 17

1 Like

On behalf of The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club, Thank you for attending this event!

Join The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club: https://ga-club.weebly.com

C55B642E-5AEB-4429-B766-2348F1D4AABD

1 Like

It was a nice event today, I did littearly land so hard to the point where my passengers would want to throw me in the ocean and where the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) would want to revoke my PPL (Private Piloting License), expel me from aviation and get me arrested. Anyways, thanks for having me here and hope to see you again next time hopefully!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.