[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club || Celtic Sea Journey @ EGFF - 132000ZJAN19 || Powered By LiveFlight

Celtic Sea Journey

Happy New Year Everybody! Come join us on this Journey!

Today we are going to hop in our C208’s from Cardiff and take a hop over the Celtic Sea to Exeter! On this flight, we will be focusing on our realism as we checkout IF Checklists, an awesome 3rd Party App created by @Adrien! Read more about it towards the bottom of this thread.

Here at the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club, we see the future of Infinite Flight turning from Airliners to General Aviation and we want to show everyone else what we see! Like when was the last time that you have seen a Full GA Only Event? Now twice every week you will see a General Aviation Related Event Posted in many different time zones (as our club is fully international)

Take A Look At The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Event Details

Server - Expert Server

Aircraft - C208 [Any Private Livery]

Departure Airport - Cardiff International Airport [EGFF]

Departure Time - 2000Z Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:00 PM

Projected Flight Time - 30 Minutes [30Min]

Arrival Airport - Exeter International Airport [EGTE]

This event aims to bring realism into a pilot’s simulator flight. I highly encourage using IF Checklists, a free application for iOS and Android offering nine, aircraft-specific checklists for Infinite Flight. Simply click on the badge below to open the C208 checklist directly in the app. We hope that you don’t only incorporate it into your flight during this event but in every single one of your flights!

To learn more about the app, check out IF Checklists’ IFC Thread.

[

Event NOTAM’s

1.) Follow ALL Instructions Given By Me
2.) The event runways will be announced prior to the event depending on the wind at the time.
3.) Prior To Taxi… Don’t Move Until I Move OR I Tell You To Move.
4.) We are IFR for this flight. We will have a set flight plan along with set speed and altitude.
5.) Have Fun Flying GA!

Aeronautical Chart https://skyvector.com/

Flight Plan

EGFF - EGTE - IFR

Cruise Altitude - 5,000
Cruise Speed - 150knts

For this event, we will be using FPLtoIF to plan out our flight. Prior to the flight, listen to instructions on pre-start. In this event we will go full realism from weather checks to fuel planning and beyond.

Check Out FPLtoIF.com

Ramp Assignment’s @ EGFF

Ramp Pilot Callsign IFGAC?
GA S01 @Balloonchaser BCHASER
GA S02 @macharyone
GA S03 @Declan_O D-3CO
GA S04 @MrMrMan N4EM
GA S05 @GlobalFlyer1
GA S06
GA Apron 01 @JacksonAviation N354BF
GA Apron 02 @Ryan_Vidad HP-10

More Spawn’s available

Can’t make the event?

Don’t be all bummed out! You can watch us with the lovely app/website; LiveFlight.

LiveFlight is a free application on the Apple Store and is Infinite Flight’s Leading Flight Tracker! With LiveFlight, not only can you track your flight… But you can do so much more! Read More about the LiveFlight app.

But you can go a whole step further and purchase a LiveFlight Horizon Subscription to gain access to a whole slew of cool and exciting features!

Learn about LiveFlight Horizon

badgeappstore

Check Out The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Club Thread - The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Join The Journey
Club Website - https://ga-club.weebly.com/

5 Likes

I’ll have a gate!

1 Like

Roger! GA S02 is yours 😊

1 Like

Can I please have a gate BalloonChaser/Jackbot! :)

1 Like

Sign me up! Callsign C-THEW

1 Like

I’ve applied to join the General Aviation club as well! I hope to here from you soon

1 Like

I’ll take a gate call sign will be DEEZ

1 Like

Sure. GA S03 is yours!

Alrighty! GA S04 is yours!

Okie Dokie! GA S05 is yours! :)

Sorry I forgot I have another event on that day so I can’t attend

1 Like

I would like any gate @Balloonchaser

I do not have my callsign yet though…

Thanks

1 Like

To join the IFGAC do you need to join a slack or give an email etc.?

1 Like

Ah darn. Thanks for telling me

Roger. GA S05 is all yours :)

To join the IFGAC, you can follow this link. From there, you can apply here. Then we will use your email submitted there to connect you to our Slack Workspace. Would you like to get a spot at our event?

I can make it, callsign will be C-RHAR

1 Like

I would love a gate! I’ll be there with the call sign N354BF, and unfortunately won’t be joining the IFGAC. I don’t want to join any slacks 😔

1 Like

Roger! GA S06 is yours! :)

Yeah. Slack is our communication system. I would allow you to join without being in the slack, but you would miss out on so much. Glad to see you joining us for this event at least. GA Apron 01 is yours!

1 Like