[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Around The World In a TBM - Leg 10 @ TFFF - 202200ZJUN19 | Powered By LiveFlight

Come join the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club as we fly around the globe in the TBM! This world tour will be flown in 72 legs (72 weeks - A year and a half) and will take you over into all 6 main continents (North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia). We hope that you join us as we embark on this journey that we are committed to!

Last week we continued our journey into the Caribbean and this week we continue it as we head back up North

During this series, please remember to send us all of the awesome pictures that you take of your TBM as you join us on our world tour! By the end of the tour we will have flown over the Grand Canyon (Arizona), Banff National Park (Calgary), English Channel (England-France), Swiss Alps (Switzerland,etc), Palm Islands (Dubai), and so much more! Tag us with the hashtag #TBMAroundTheWorld or tag @IFGA_Club on Instagram

Event Details - Leg #10

Server - Expert Server

Aircraft - TBM930 [Any Livery]

Departure Airport - Martinique Aime Cesaire Airport [TFFF]

Departure Time - 2200Z Thursday, June 20, 2019 10:00 PM

Projected Flight Time - 1 Hour [1HR]

Arrival Airport - Princess Juliana International Airport [TNCM]

Flight Details

TFFF LIDOS 1542N/6110W PPR 1729N/6219W ELOPO PJM LESOR TNCM

FPL Courtesy of FPLtoIF.com

Cruising Altitude - 16,000ft

Cruising Speed - 240knts KIAS / 325knts GS / M 0.52

Maintain - 5-7 nm spacing

Departure Parking @ TFFF

Reserving a gate is open to ALL Pilots of the Infinite Flight Community!

Callsign:
Parking Spot Preference:
Member of the IFGAC?:
Member of DLVA?:

Spot # Pilot Callsign
Tie Down 01 Balloonchaser BCHASER
Tie Down 02 @Kuba_Jaroszczyk N544YT
Tie Down 03 FLY_BOII31 FLYSXM
Tie Down 04 Altaria55 ALT55
Tie Down 05 Airwolf N44XC
Tie Down 06 G_Throckmorton N145FP
Tie Down 07 @KC3DLL N776DL
Tie Down 08 @anon45500775 BLOB
Tie Down 09 @TestFlight009
Tie Down 10 IF_Aviation1 IFA1

Blue Defines Members of the IFGAC [Using IFGAC Callsign]
Bold Defines Members of DLVA [Using DLVA Callsign]

Partnered with Delta Virtual

Delta Virtual officially opened behind its founder @anon2063420 on Dec. 26, 2016 and has soared to be one of the most active virtual airlines within the IFC. Behind the backing of an agreement with the real-world Delta Airlines, Delta Virtual has changed the VA game with a state-of-the-art website that is unlike any other on the IFC, custom built from the ground up, which provides the support for more than 175 members within a VA that has logged more flights, more flying miles, and more flying time than any other VA, hands down. Join Delta Virtual here today!

Infinite Flight Delta VA is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Delta Air Lines Inc. All Delta logos are registered trademarks of Delta Air Lines and are used by Licensee under license from Delta Air Lines Inc.

Check Out The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Club Thread - The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Join The Journey

Club Website - https://ga-club.weebly.com/

C55B642E-5AEB-4429-B766-2348F1D4AABD

5 Likes

Hey there!

I might have some time to hop in. Add me in! I love Princess Juliana Airport. 👍

1 Like

tie down 2 please
@Balloonchaser

1 Like

Sign me up!

1 Like

Roger! Tie Down 02 is all yours

1 Like

Well you can have Tie Down 03

1 Like

Tie Down 04 is yours!

Oooo I’ll take a tie down

Callsign: N44XC
Tie Down 08
Yes
No

1 Like

Please put me down for a slot.
Kansas Scotty
N145FP

1 Like

I’m currently holding at cruise right now because off problem with my takeoff and every time I try to to land it acts like my trim is at 100. I may be a little late because of this.

Oh wait nevermind I thought it was in 30 minute but I still have more then an hour

1 Like

Roger! Tie Down 05 is yours :)

Tie Down 06 is yours :)

Can I get a spot
N776DL

1 Like

Tie Down 07 is all yours! :)

1 Like

Wheels Up In 30 Minutes!

Last minute signup?

1 Like

Yeah sure! Callsign? :)