[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Around The World In a TBM - Leg 1 @ KVNY - 182200ZAPR19 | Powered By LiveFlight

Roger! [Hangar] Aerolease West 21 is yours! You have a irl flight that day? Either way, you’d be welcome to join us for departure. Let me know how it all works out! :)

Okay! [Hangar] Aerolease West 22 is yours! :)

I’ll take a gate. Callsign is N217BX and yes I’m in the IFGAC

I’ll take hanger west 24
No I’m not a member of IFGAC
Callsign N9818

[Hangar] Aerolease West 23 is all yours!

Roger! [Hangar] Aerolease West 24 is yours!

We at Delta Virtual are greatly looking forward to this ambitious series! Nice work, @Balloonchaser. :)

West hangar 12: Jason Weaver JRW71

Partnered with Delta Virtual

We are happy to announce that Delta Virtual will be joining us on our world tour as we venture along in our TBM! Both parties (DLVA and the IFGAC) are extremely excited about this event series and we both can’t wait to see where it takes us!

Delta Virtual officially opened behind its founder @USA007 on Dec. 26, 2016 and has soared to be one of the most active virtual airlines within the IFC. Behind the backing of an agreement with the real-world Delta Airlines, Delta Virtual has changed the VA game with a state-of-the-art website that is unlike any other on the IFC, custom built from the ground up, which provides the support for more than 175 members within a VA that has logged more flights, more flying miles, and more flying time than any other VA, hands down. Join Delta Virtual here today!

Infinite Flight Delta VA is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Delta Air Lines Inc. All Delta logos are registered trademarks of Delta Air Lines and are used by Licensee under license from Delta Air Lines Inc.

I’ll take a gate please. Callsign is VH-HOSS

DLVA4254, and I’ll take the next Aerolease spot available please.
Not in IFGAC
Yes, DLVA

DLVA0981, thanks

Callsign: DLVA1506
Parking Spot: Don’t mind, any gate works :)
Member of IFGAC: No
Member of DLVA?: Yes
@Balloonchaser can’t wait to soar the world one leg at a time, thanks for having us :)

[Hangar] Aerolease West 01 is all yours!

Roger! [Hangar] Aerolease West 02 is yours!

Alrighty! [Hangar] Aerolease West 03 is yours!

Thanks for joining us! [Hangar] Aerolease West 04 is all yours!

[Hangar] Aerolease West 05 is yours!

Glad that you are excited! So happy to have you guys along for the ride! [Hangar] Aerolease West 06 is yours!

Thank you :) very much looking forward to this.