[Completed] Flying the Air Tanzania A220-300 for 24 Hours straight

Could i join you for may about two flights ?

1 Like

I’m so glad someone is doing this! I might join you on a flight or two

1 Like

Well, if one of these airports will be 3D , I may join as well if I’m available but I’m not sure yet

1 Like

Possible… But in this case, it worked out!
But thanks for reminding me. I have to admit that I hadn’t thought enough about this issue when deciding to do it but now decided to pursue it anyway. However, I will plan in breaks and use the cruise time to take power naps. I will also prepare myself to the best extent possible, getting some extra sleep beforehand as well as afterward. I also wanted to emphasize that this is nothing normal for me, too! Normally I only fly a few times a week, and I have never done something like this before. In fact, I have only stayed up all-night three times before.

1 Like

Enjoy! I will be excited to see when you accomplish this.

1 Like

Thank you! Hope so, too! And yes, I will be careful and stop if I can’t continue anymore. Promise to myself

1 Like

Sure! I will try to remember to tag you when I start that flight.
And no, I won’t be flying on the release day, but from December 17th to December 18th. This flight will probably start between 0630-0830Z (if I make it that far) on the second day, so you have to see if this is an ok timing for you.

If you really fly around 6:30Z I can´t make it then unfortunately, but I will join you on a different leg then

Yeah, 7:30-9:30 German time. I start at 12 on Friday and finish at 12 on Saturday

1 Like

Let’s hope so! I also wanted to clarify that I am not speculating, because I will fly the generic livery if it doesn’t come!

1 Like

It probably would have made sense, especially because I would get some sleep, but after consideration I decided that if I am going to do this, that I will do it the hard way with only short sectors 😅

1 Like

You already know I’m gonna join you on some of these

Will do! I plan to update this thread after every flight for a short summary!

@Lotus @AviatorEgcc @flyeurope

Sure you can! You can find the rough time in the original post, and I’ll update this thread after every flight, so just join when you are available and we can do one (or a few) sector(s) together!

2 Likes

Would be cool, even though I don’t think that there will be a 3D one :(

1 Like

Here you go @mxp

2 Likes

YAAAS!!! You’re my hero ;) I can’t believe it!!!

1 Like

Have you done any flights yet?

1 Like

Nope, not yet! I am starting on Friday at 1100Z

2 Likes

I did not see that, sorry