Completed! Edinburgh Eve (26 Attending!) @EGPH 011700ZDEC19

I’ll take gate 32 with Flybe to Cardiff

1 Like

I couldn’t find the gate used. Would you want to pick one to replace it? I’m sure any one except London will be fine :)

@Matthew_20204 you’re on! See you there!

1 Like

I may join, it’s my nearest international airport and so glad its being used for an event!!

1 Like

Replace any gate you want for me. I dont really care, as long it fits a 737. I also hope my phone doesnt crash like last time ;)

1 Like

That’s the point of my events! To promote lesser known airports around the world. My first ever IFATC ontrolling session was last week at Edinburgh. I got a terrific amount of traffic, and heavily pleased with what I had :)

I like to inspire the community (and myself) to visit new places across the world, so I slowly plow though a list of airports the community have suggested, doing my best to keep the realism of the events and gates. I know they aren’t always going to get attention unlike the top 5 massive international airports, but I just hope for enough to change a few people’s experiences with the game. Next up? EBBR Brussels. I’m stuck on the gates, there are too many 😂.

@Alex_L Will do :)

Wait wha… Oh sorry!!! I’ll sign you up right now I swear I remember typing your name in!

I’ll take this please! Glad to be taking part in another of your events!

1 Like

Glad to be hosting them! 😀

You’re down! Or up! Whichever way you say it 😂

1 Like

i would love to attend, but unfortunately its a bit to early for me :(

1 Like

Ok :)

Feel free to come back if you would like to attend.

19 is showing for DL209, could I get this gate?
DLVA125 B752 to Kennedy

Where can you find this info

Sure you’re down! See you there!

Can i take the Generic 777F to East mids?
But can i go with the Southern Air livery?

1 Like

Sure!

See you there!

Hello mate can I get gate 3 KLM B737 to EHAM. Thanks for hosting event in the best city in the world. Edinburgh to love.

2 Likes

I’ll have to think about that… 😝

See you there!

Your right! Edinburgh is one of, if not the best city in the world! Keep in mind I’m well traveled as don’t spend my life under a rock playing IF.

2 Likes

Lol. I’m both, I’ve got 1300 hours and controlling time since February 18th, but still go out in real life loads, and have a relationship 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

I’ll take the fedex gate!

1 Like

You’re now signed up for 'The FedEx Gate!'🙃