(Completed) Caribbean Virtual Recruitment Event @ KMIA - 221700ZJUL18

Caribbean Virtual Airlines Presents…

Banner%20Template%20copy

Event Summary

Please Join Caribbean Virtual Airlines during our first ever event as we travel from Miami International Airport to Kingston Norman Manley International Airport, one of our main hubs. We hope to provide a fun, but professional flight as we head down to tropical Jamaica!

The Details:

Server: Training

Event Time: July 22, 2018 5:00 PM
Departure ICAO : KMIA

Expected Flight Time: 1:30

Arrival ICAO: MKJP

Aircraft: Boeing 737-800, Caribbean Airlines Livery

Departure Runway: 26L

Arrival Runway: 12

Climb Information

2500 feet per minute @ 240 knots until FL100
2000 feet per minute @ 290 knots until FL360

Cruise

Speed : M 0.78, or 290 KIAS
Altitude: FL360, or 36,000 Feet MSL

Flight Plan

For a Runway 08R Departure:
KMIA JONZI BIRDD NREQZ MNATE IBSEN NUBOX SIA06 KEMBO FABAL CIBUG SALOC ODOBE MKJP
DEEP TWO Departure

For a Runway 26L Departure:
KMIA BSTER DRIVM DEEEP FENIR MNATE IBSEN NUBOX SIA06 KEMBO FABAL CIBUG SALOC ODOBE MKJP
MNATE TWO Departure

NOTAMS:

• Please demonstrate proper airmanship throughout the course of this event
  • Please maintain proper spacing; 10nm during cruise and 5nm during approach
  • Please follow all ATC instructions if any, if not please use UNICOM correctly & responsibly
  • Caribbean Airlines is not liable for any violations received during the event
  • Non-Compliance with these regulations will result in either removal from the VA, or placement on a blacklist of people barred from joining the VA

Gate Assignments:
To request a gate, please comment with your callsign. For Caribbean Virtual Members, please use your CVA callsign. For guests, please use the Caribbean callsign located in the airline tab.

Gate Assignments

J02 - @VAnuj
J03 - @rileymoyer
J04 - @Clinton_Stack1
J05 - @Cpt_elpuru
J07 - @kznawsm
J08 - @ERAUpilot
J10 - @MathAviation7
J11 - @TransitkidJason
J12 - @Ecurr1996
J14 - @Toshiki

Join Caribbean Virtual Airlines

Why should you join? Well that’s easy. Experience a professional, but fun atmosphere, and fly to beautiful destinations across the Caribbean and North America. Climb the ranks of our Loyalty programme to get rewarded for your work. Increase your skills by specializing in specific aircraft types. So, what are you waiting for? Click here to check our website, here for our official IFC thread, or here to join today. We hope to see you flying with us soon!

Caribbean Pilots, as well as any event participant who applies for Caribbean Virtual within 48 hours, will receive 2x the flight time on this flight! Caribbean Pilots who are not the 737 rank yet may also log this flight.

Recognitions

Thanks to:
Our Events Manager, @VAnuj, for event planning
The Rest of our wonderful team for event consultation

2 Likes

Heyo! I’ll be taking Gate J02! Can’t wait for the event!

1 Like

Sadly My timing doesn’t work :(

1 Like

@VAnuj, I added you. See you there!
@leon332157 sorry you can’t make it :(. We will wee you next time.

Yay thanks! See ya there!

1 Like

@Clinton_Stack1 - adding you per slack request. See you there!

Hello All,

Friendly reminder that this event will take place in 1 week! We would really love to have some more attendance so everyone can see what Caribbean Virtual is about. Give us a try during this flight through the beautiful Caribbean.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sign me up. Hope that more people will attend.

1 Like

@Cpt_elpuru J05 is yours. Thanks for giving the Caribbean some more exposure. See you there!

NOTAM: Date Change - July 22nd

This event has been postponed to July 22nd. We know this is now a long way away, but it no longer conflicts with other major events taking place during this time frame. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes to current attendees, but we hope that this change will open the event to new ones. We appreciate your understanding and would love to see you there.

Thanks,
The Caribbean Staff Team

@leon332157, we changed the date! Does your timing work now? It’s on the 22nd of July!

Please sign me up for a gate.

@kznawsm J07 is yours. See you there!

Reminder - Get a Gate While You Can!

This event is in one week! I look forward to seeing everyone there, it is sure to be a lot of fun. Let’s show the IFC what Caribbean is about with a warm welcome!

Secure your gate today!

1 Like

Could you sign me up for a gate

@ERAUpilot J08 is yours. Thanks for coming!

Plz sign me for a gate plz i will be there

1 Like

@Jaydon J09 is yours. Can’t wait to see you there!

Sign me for gate plz

See my above post. You have been assigned a gate :)