(Completed) Caribbean Crusin' Volume I - Presented By Caribbean Virtual Airlines @ TBPB - 312100ZAUG18

Carribean Cruisin’ Volume I

Presented by Carribean Virtual Airlines

About the Series:

Welcome to Caribbean Airlines’s brand-new event series! Throughout this series, we will explore the Caribbean in a variety of aircraft, discovering new airports and beautiful scenery! We hope to see you join us for a volume or two along the way!

About Volume I:

Fly with Carribean Virtual as we cruise in our 737’s to TBPB, Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados, whether you are a CVA pilot or not, it doesn’t matter!

Flight Details

Event Time: August 31, 2018 9:00 PM

Server: Expert
(Look out for a few Training Sever events along the way!)

Departing: KMIA [Miami International Airport]

Arriving: TBPB [Grantley Adams International Airport]

Aircraft: B738, Carribean Airlines Livery

Information Such as Departing and Landing Runways, Speeds and Cruise Altitudes, and Flight Plans will be given closer to the departure date.

Gate Assigments

You do not have to be a Caribbean Virtual Pilot to Participate!

Gates
Gate Pilot Callsign
G01: @VAnuj CVA007
G02: @rileymoyer CVA274
G04: @Plnelovr CVA085
G05: @Plane_Masta CVA045
G06:
G07:
G08:
G09:
G10:
G11:
G12:
G14:
G16:
G19:

To request a gate, please respond with your preference and callsign. For Caribbean Virtual Members, please use your CVA Callsign. For Non-Members, please use ‘Caribbean’ located under the airlines tab.

More Gates will be added if needed.

Extra Info

• Please make sure you are using proper etiquette while flying in this event.
  • ATC will not be provided as this will be on the Expert Server, so please use Unicom properly.
  • Please spawn 5-10 minutes prior to our scheduled departure thread.
  • Please monitor the event group PM for real-time instructions.

About Caribbean Virtual

Caribbean Virtual is the sole Virtual Airline to operate mainly in the Caribbean, with a variety of routes from island hops to flights to Canada! With Caribbean Virtual, you experience a professional, but fun atmosphere, and fly to beautiful destinations across the Caribbean and North America. With friendly staff, great infastructure, 8 aircraft, and 100% of Caribbean Airlines’s real routes on top of over 36 round-trip codeshares, what’s not to love?

Learn More

4 Likes

I would love to have gate for this awesome event!

1 Like

Lol can’t join cause i’ll be suffering due to the fact that school is starting

1 Like

Alright, perfecto! What will you Callsign be?

CVA085 same as my Caribbean Virtual Callsign

1 Like

The event is just 4 Days Away!

2 Likes

I should be able to make it, please put me in! I wouldn’t be surprised if I suddenly can’t do it though ☹️ Call sign: CVA045

1 Like

Please Start Spawning Now!

Flight Infos:

Cruise Speed: M 0.80
Cruise Alt: FL350
Flight Plan: KMIA
Copy my FPL

1 Like

All pilots are in and loaded! Please use the Group Chat for any further conversations, as well as to receive instructions from event leaders. Enjoy the flight and post your photos here!

If you have a moment, please take a moment to vote in the following polls to make the next leg as great as it can be!

Where should the next leg take us?

• MUHA - Havana
  • MYNN - Nassau
  • SYCJ - Georgetown

0 voters

What time typically works best for you?

• 1500Z
  • 1600Z
  • 1700Z
  • 1800Z
  • 1900Z
  • 2000Z