[COMPLETED] 23AUG20 / 1800Z - The Bay Flyout! @ KSFO

maarten-van-den-heuvel-gZXx8lKAb7Y-unsplash

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer so far! After a short break, I have returned to events! This event takes us to Northern California. In the beautiful city of San Francisco! Which is often referred to the Bay Area! The Bay Area includes San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose! For this flyout, we will only be using the San Francisco Airport! SFO is a hub for United Airlines and Alaska Airlines. While United serves the entire United States, Alaska Airlines keeps it low key. Serving mostly flights to their home base in Seattle. I hope you join this event, it’s going to be a great one!

Server: EXPERT
Airport: San Francisco International Airport KSFO
Date: 2020-08-23T18:00:00Z
TIME AUTOMATICALLY SWITCHES TO YOUR TIMEZONE

San Francisco International Airport is an international airport near San Bruno and Millbrae in unincorporated San Mateo County. It is 13 miles south of downtown San Francisco, California. It has flights to points throughout North America and is a major gateway to Europe and Asia
SOURCE

D15F9FD4-6466-4824-8568-DD4739F25242

United Virtual brings the Friendly Skies to the Infinite Skies! Our VA is here to provide a realistic route database and booking system to reflect United’s real-life operations! With Hubs in Denver, Houston, Newark, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington-Dulles, Los Angeles, and Guam, the entire world is truly at your fingertips! As for our community, with UVAL you can meet and fly with people from all over the world, all while being able to grow as a pilot and aviator through our training and classroom channels, to make sure all of our pilots are educated to the highest level possible. Everyone has a place in UVAL.

APPLY | WEBSITE | THREAD

11 Likes

You think I can maybe get a flight to ORD with a UAL 777-200 I know it’s not on there

1 Like

I would, but it’s not realistic. They use the B789, B738, B739, and B77W on this route

1 Like

I’ll take the 737-900ER then

1 Like

I know they used to

1 Like

@ORD777flyer Chicago // [KORD]

1 Like

Can I get SFO-DCA Alaska A320 please?

1 Like

@Comif Washington // [KDCA]

I’ll take this gate please!

Amazing thread!

1 Like

@MJP_27 Seattle // [KSEA]

Thanks!

Thank you sir

1 Like

Can I get gate G96 for KSFO-WSSS on Singapore A350 please?

1 Like

I will take this one if its fine

1 Like

B27 Please! ♡

1 Like

I’ll take delta to DTW pls

1 Like

Can I do gate D52 to KSAN

1 Like

can i take b22 american a321 to KPHX

1 Like

Hey! Looks like an awesome event. Can I take a JetBlue A321 gate, but to Newark? Thanks. :)

1 Like

Can I have this one please!

2 Likes

@IF_IND Singapore // [WSSS]
@GameBoy_KIRB Orange County // [KSNA]
@ThomasThePro New York City // [KJFK]
@Aaron_Markowitz San Diego // [KSAN]
@LuminousNate Phoenix // [KPHX]
@Pingu Newark // [KEWR]
@Stellar_G Chicago // [KORD]

3 Likes