[COMPLETED] 19NOV2022 - 1800Z - The Frankfurt Fly-Out! - @EDDF

Hi everyone! Welcome back to one of my events! During this event, which will be the 19 November 2022, you will be able to fly a lot of routes from a big and beautiful German airport: Frankfurt Airport!
In this topic you can find all the information you need and, if you want to join, feel free to do so!

These are the Event Details. Be sure to read them carefully before joining the event!
Server: Expert Server
Airport: Frankfurt Airport (EDDF)
Time: 2022-11-19T18:00:00Z2022-11-19T19:00:00Z

These are the suggested routes! That means that you can fly the route you want but I’m going to suggest some you can choose if you are undecided. You can also find a flight plan that you can follow! Hope this will be useful! See you there😉

Lufthansa Suggested Routes

EDDF-EDDB
Destination Airport Airline Aircraft Flight Time
Berlin Brandenburg (EDDB) Lufthansa A320 0:50

EDDF TOBA9D TOBAK N858 SWALM T201 TAMEB T278 KLF KLF25L EDDB

EDDF-EDDM
Munich (EDDM) Lufthansa A320 0:40

EDDF CIND1D CINDY Z74 HAREM T104 ROKIL ROKI1B EDDM

EDDF-EHAM
Amsterdam (EHAM) Lufthansa A320 0:45

EDDF MARU6F MARUN Y152 ARPEG Z850 HMM T281 NORKU NORK2A EHAM

EDDF-LSZH
Zurich (LSZH) Lufthansa A320 0:30

EDDF ANEK9F ANEKI Y163 NEKLO Y171 INKAM T725 LAMGO T721 RILAX RILA1A LSZH

EDDF-EGLL
London Heathrow (EGLL) Lufthansa A320 1:15

EDDF SOBR7N SOBRA Y180 BITBU Y181 DEMUL M624 BUB L608 LOGAN LOGA2H EGLL

EDDF-KJFK
New York (KJFK) Lufthansa 747-8 8:10

EDDF OBOK1H OBOKA Z29 TORNU RAVLO L60 PENIL M144 BAGSO REVNU RESNO NATF ELSIR N316A TUSKY PLYMM PARCH3 KJFK

Lufthansa Cargo Suggested Routes

EDDF-MMMX
Mexico City (MMMX) Lufthansa Cargo 777F 11:15

EDDF OBOK4N OBOKA Z29 TORNU RAVLO L60 PENIL M144 BAGSO REVNU RESNO NATF ELSIR N322A TOPPS BGR J49 HNK J217 ETG HVQ VXV RMG GCV HRV TBD M345 AXEXO UM345 PAZ UT154 ENAGA ENAG1A MMMX

EDDF-RJAA
Tokyo Narita (RJAA) Lufthansa Cargo 777F 12:25

EDDF SULU1F SULUS Z650 VEMUT PEPIK ERGOM MOPUG TIMUR L606 ADORU UA4 ERZ UN161 INDUR N161 SARIN A368 FKG B215 NUKTI W66 DKO B339 LADIX ANRAT A326 DONVO G597 GONAV Y644 EGOBA Y697 KAE Y437 TENAS L512 GTC Y303 ENTAK SWAMPE RJAA

EDDF-SBKP
Campinas (SBKP) Lufthansa Cargo 777F 11:25

EDDF ANEK9F ANEKI Y163 HERBI Y164 OLBEN N869 NEMOS NINTU UN869 REPSI LERGA MINSO NARAK AGN MAQAB TIVLI UN869 NASOS UL27 BLN UN869 MGA UM985 PIMOS UN869 SLK UB11 MABAP UN869 ADM UA600 SOLNA UL660 LAY UY601 GUPEL UB601 ANITI UA302 TAROT 11N020W LIROL ASOBU KODOS UL206 BUGAT UZ59 MOXOD UZ30 ENTIT UMRI2A SBKP

If you don’t want to fly to one of these destinations, feel free to do another. If it will be easier for you, use websites such as FlightRadar24 or FlightsFrom to find your route!

These are all the Airport Information. Before spawning be sure that you have checked them all for a better experience for you, for the other pilots and for the ATC controllers 😀

General Information about the Airport

Frankfurt Airport is one of the biggest and busiest airports in the World. It is also the most important European Airport for freight and the busiest as well. In addition, it is also the main hub of Lufthansa and Lufthansa Cargo.

SIDs and STARs

There are no published SIDs or STARs yet. This is because we don’t know yet which runways and procedures we will use. These procedures will be used only if there is much traffic. If not, you can or cannot use them but be careful while flying and follow all ATC instructions.

Runways in use

This is a really important thing to know: the runways in use. Please, check out which runways we will utilize by using this topic or the ATIS frequency while on the gate.
There are no published runways in use yet. The runways in use will be here the day of the Event

Departure Runway(s) Landing Runway(s)
07C 07R
18 07L
Charts

Here are two detailed maps of EDDF Airport. These are really useful, check them for a better experience.

Sources
Source Map 1
Source Map 2

IFC Airport Guide

Here is a useful guide to EDDF Airport. Check it to be informed about anything regarding the airport!
Your Comprehensive Guide to EDDF

The ATC is one of the most important parts of an Event. Please, follow all ATC instructions. In this way, everything will be easier and faster for everyone.
These are the controllers during this event. If you are part of IFATC and want to control during this Event, please write which frequency you want and I’ll add you.

Frequency Controller
ATIS @Jinco
Ground @Jinco
Tower @Jinco
Departure //
Center (Langen FIR) //

For this event, there are no VA partnerships yet, but I accept them.

• Please spawn 10 or 15 minutes before the event starts
  • Be professional while flying and respect other pilots
  • Follow all ATC instructions
  • Have fun!

These are topics that indirectly helped me to create this one (formatting, writing and artistic aspect):
Melbourne Fly-Out

Air Baltic Fly-Out

Event Tutorial

Madrid Fly-In

BIKF Fly-Out

That’s all for this Event! I really hope to see you there on the 19 November and I also hope you’ll like the event! If you have any questions, feel free to do them down below! Have a good day!

3 Likes

1 Like

Do we need to signup for gate or anything? Or do we just show up

2 Likes

No need to 😃 You simply have to show up there that day if you want to join the Event!

1 Like

Alright, I will be there

1 Like

Great! See you there then!

1 Like

1 Like

Information

Hey guys! 40 days to the Event! Remember, if you’d like to attend the Event, feel free to click the button “Going” above. If you don’t click it, don’t worry, you can attend as well 😀 It’s just a reminder and it also helps me to understand who is coming! Thank you, and see you there!