[Completed - 100+ Attended] Core-6 Joint Event | #1 | NEW YORK - LONDON @ KJFK - 011500ZJUL18

What gate would you like?

I’ll take gate 63

DLVA427

1 Like

I’ll take East Cargo Ramp 1 as UVA-063

2 Likes

Whatever gate works for the 787 is fine…

1 Like

Your Gates Have Been Added!

6/16 Update

1 Like

Reminder: You Don’t Have To Be In Any Of These VA’s To Participate

3 Likes

Hope I’m not too late! I’ll do Terminal 4 / Gate 63 / DLVA 262

1 Like

Don’t worry, you still have weeks to sign up.

1 Like

Oh opps. Please disregard that message I see it’s been taken.

1 Like

Correction: I’ll do Terminal 4 / Gate 79B / DLVA 262

1 Like

What’s the idea for departures, arrivals and spacing?

1 Like

Read the text under flight plan. That should clear up some stuff. IFATC will be controlling, so that will greatly help out. The FPL will be released closer to the date of the event and as Jack said each flight plan for each departure runway will be slightly different to help space us out. Hope this answers your question.

3 Likes

Sign me up to a gate please. A British Airways livery would do me. 😊

1 Like

What is your BAVA callsign (If you are in BAVA). Preference on Aircraft? I have B767, B757, B789, and A380 Gates

I have one question, I am in DLVA, and I would like to join. But the 767 is not my favorite aircraft. Their are no more gates available for a different plane. I was wondering if I do get a gate, may I use a different plane; say the 788?

I can put a B788 in Gate 63 but all of the other gates are B763 as those are the only aircraft that fit in those gates as anything bigger would not leave enough room for aircraft to taxi behind them.

1 Like

Okay cool! So could I take Terminal 2 Gate C63 with a Delta 788? My callsign is DLVA737. Thanks!

1 Like

Terminal 2 C68 DLVA1980 @Chinmay_Erram

1 Like

Because it would be nice to fly in a server that’s realistic. Won’t have idiots flying thru. Or spawning on top of u.

1 Like

May I lease have Terminal 8. Gate 47 in the MD-11? Call sign WB81
American Airlines.

1 Like