[Completed] 01JUN21 / 1400Z - Incredible India Takeover Series: #1 @ VOBL, VOCI & VOMM

Welcome to the Incredible India Takeover Event Series Hosted by IFATC!

In the first edition of the series, we begin by featuring three popular airports from south India. From the IT hub of Bengaluru at an elevation of 3000 ft to the beaches of Kochi and Chennai, you will surely find a lot of variety as we traverse from the Malabar coast to the Coromandel coast and vice versa. Plan your long hauls as each of the three airports are well connected with European, Middle Eastern, and Southeast Asian destinations.

So pick your favorite aircraft and livery and come join us from 1400Z to 1600Z as we give back to the Indian Infinite Flight community by featuring the length and breadth of India one event at a time!

Server: Expert

Airport: VOBL, VOCI & VOMM

Time: 2:00:00 PM4:00:00 PM

Staffing

Frequencies 1400Z - 1500Z 1500Z - 1600Z
VOBL Local @Varunsehdev @Varunsehdev
VOBL Approach @Manav_Suri @Samyak
VOCI Local @Dip_Prajapati @Siddhansh
VOCI Approach @Samyak @Siddhansh
VOMM Local @Sharan.Somayaji @Dip_Prajapati
VOMM Approach @Saharsh @Aaron.C
Chennai Center @ZuhairM @ZuhairM

*staffing subject to change

source

25 Likes

Awesome looking thread. Can’t wait to control 😎

4 Likes

Amazing thread!! Great job:) Can’t wait to be a part of it ;)

5 Likes

I’m might take my 737 for a spin 😉

2 Likes

Awesome thread,looking forward to the event day!

3 Likes

Superb this is my 1st ifc event controlling🤞

2 Likes

I’ll be there👍🏼,thanks for keeping an event in Incredible India! @ZuhairM 🙏

2 Likes

Amazing event!

1 Like

Lovely! I’ll probably do a domestic flight.

1 Like

Great!! Looking forward

1 Like

Sounds like fun. Will try to join. All the best! Any specific livery recommended?

2 Likes

No specific recommendation since it would be realistic to see all the four domestic airline liveries in action. We love the support so far and are looking forward to see you all at the event! :)

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the event to begin 😁😆

3 Likes

Hope to see you there, @hari.shreyas Boi!

1 Like

I I wasn’t working I would join, hope you all have a great flight!

2 Likes

Hello all, we start in just under 5 minutes. Start your engines and come fly around South India under full ATC control, top to bottom! :)

2 Likes

Already on the way from VOMM to VOCI. Thanks to ATC VOMM. I see you are controlling Centre.

1 Like

Thank you to all the ATC controllers & the flyers. Wonderful experience. Should do this more often.

1 Like

On behalf of all the controllers that volunteered today, thank you for participating in this event! We hope to make the #2 edition even better with more user participation in the future.

Chennai Center

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping this event @ZuhairM 🙏,hope to see another one in India soon!😄

2 Likes