[Complete] XCub Group Flight Through the Bering Strait - Livestream

Infinite Flight XCub is Released! - Livestream #5

InfiniteFlight_2019-06-28-19-34-43

Hey guys! Today the XCub was released, and for my first flight I’d like to do a scenic group flight with others. I thought I’d host a 90 minute - 2 hour long flight over the Bering Strait. I love to stream to fly with others, and this flight will take place on the Casual Server. Feel free to fly with me or just stop in and say hi!

Flight starts at 4PM EST

Flightplan

UHMD 6424N/17312W 6535N/17101W 6545N/16857W 6538N/16811W 6549N/16802W PAIW

Infinite Flight & In-Flight Assistant Giveaway

If you weren’t aware, I will be giving away a 1 Month IF Subscription and In-Flight Assistant will be given away for free (Thanks to epaga) once I reach 1000 Subscribers on YouTube.

During the flight you’re encouraged to use any Canadian Aircraft :)

Infinite Aviation

Here’s a little about me & my channel:
I’m an aspiring pilot and aviation is basically my life. I love to play Infinite Flight and other flight simulators. I created my YouTube channel a little over a year ago with no hopes other than to get to 100 Subscribers. Now I’m over 800, meeting amazing people and I’ve discovered that my channel is a part of me. I’m proud to be able to make a person’s day, or turn a bad day for somebody into a good one. That’s what motivates me to keep creating content and keep streaming. Thank you.

Today’s Infinite Flight Stream:

Thanks to @Mavic for providing me my thumbnails :)

I’d greatly appreciate it if you could consider checking out my channel! 🙃

6 Likes

Everyone is welcome to join the flight!

I’d join but the flight is a little too late for me. Enjoy it though and congratulations on 1000 Subscribers!

1 Like

1000 Subscribers? I think you misread - I’m doing the giveaway once I hit 1k 😂

1 Like

Yep, I have.

Best of luck on your journey to 1000 :)

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

Flight Update

We’re currently at 4,000 feet, enjoying the views as we fly the Bering Strait.
Current Total of 7 aircraft.
1 Hour 20 Minutes until we reach our destination.

Back Online!

After network issues, the stream went down,. We’re back now!

1 Like

Flight Update #2 - Lonely Chat!

After our network issues, we managed to get back online.
There’s currently 6 aircraft.
We’re 30 Minutes from our destination.

After the stream went down, we lost most of our viewers. The chat is getting lonely!

Please visit the Stream

Flight Update #3 - Landing Time!

We’re officially 5 minutes out from landing. I have no experience landing these, and I can’t hear my game audio. It’ll be a sight to see, hehe.

Thank you all for the support! We’ve had Ups and Downs this stream, but it was tons of fun. I hope to see you guys next flight!

Come watch the landing!