[Complete] Nonstop Destinations Volume 6 | Good Old Genoa @LIMJ - 291700ZSEP19

Non-Stop Destinations

Good Old Genoa!

Welcome to NonStop Destinations! We’re back with Volume 6, in which we will be flying the Short Haul Route Genoa to Munich!

NonStop Virtual warmly invites you to enjoy and experience, “NonStop Destinations”, which is our main event series devoted to traversing the best destinations and airports across all six continents.

Genoa is well known for its scenic port with a thriving local economy for fishing. Alongside it being a popular location for large cruise ships, it was also the birthhplace of the legendary Christopher Columbus.

Aircraft: CRJ900//Lufthansa

Server: Expert

Route: LIMJ-EDDM

Flight Time: 1:15

Time/Date: 2019-09-29T17:00:00Z

Cruise:

M 0.78 at FL350

Descent Information:

Begin your descent about 20 minutes before landing

-1500 ft/min at M 0.78 until FL350
-1500 ft/min at 260 knts until FL150
-800 ft/min at 225 knts until FL040
-500 ft/min at 200 knts until FL030

After reaching FL030, do a regular final approach to the runway

Departing Runway(s) : 29

Arriving Runway(s) : 26R

Runways are subject to change

Flight Plan

FLIGHT PLAN
LIMJ IXITO ANAKI GEN VOG 4535N/901E SRN DESIP LEGLO 4539N/951E OSKOR NESTI TAGIP GUNGO TISAX IVKAL SUDUX 4714N/1103E GOVTU IRBIR NINUR ANDEC BETOS MUN GUDEG EDDM

LIMJ Ground Chart

LIMJ Charts

EDDM Ground Chart

EDDM Charts

All Non-Stop Virtual Pilots are required to use their callsign within the flyout.

Spawn in 15 mins before pushback time of the event.

Act mature, and follow all Expert Server guidelines.

Non NSV Pilots can join!

Terminal Gate Pilot Callsign
Terminal 1 302 @Ruky NSV2009L
Terminal 1 303 @CaptainPanos NSV3108P
Terminal 1 401 @John_Ryan1
Terminal 1 402
Terminal 1 403
Terminal 1 404
Terminal 1 405

All Non-Stop Virtual Pilots who attend will receive 2.5x flight time on their flight!
Must input the bonus flight hours manually.

Other Flight Info will be provided in a PM the day before the event.

This event is planned and hosted by Nonstop Virtual. Check them out Here!

NonStop Virtual Group is a professionally oriented Virtual Airline based on the German airline Lufthansa (which, due to copyright issues, we cannot share the name of), with a vibrant community and a helpful staff team ready to help you at any time. We aim to be professional in every aspect, as we dedicate our time to meeting your needs, expanding your experience and broadening your virtual horizons.

We offer over 4500 routes , with a mainline fleet of 31 aircraft and 19 available liveries. And with our codeshare network, we offer a total of 60 different aircraft for you to explore the world in.

5 Likes

Nice. I would join

I’ve signed you up as a maybe. Hope you can make it!

Sign me up please. NSV3108P. Thanks

1 Like

Signed up!

Can I have a gate please?

1 Like

Sure! See you there :)

Last Call for NSV destinations Volume 6! It kicks off in 1 Hour .Last Chance to sign up!

1 Like

Sorry, would love to attend but have my own event I need to run.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.