[Complete] Infinite Flight Livestream #2 - Today @3:30PM EST

Infinite Flight Livestream #2

We are about hit 800 subscribers!
Hey guys! My stream earlier today had a great turnout, so I thought I’d do it again! I haven’t been able to enjoy Infinite Flight very much lately, but I’ve finally got the time. I love to stream to fly with others, and this flight will take place on the Training Server. Feel free to fly with me or just stop in and say hi!

Flightplan - Flight Time = 90 Minutes

WMKK D146D KK743 AVNIR IRMEK PIBOS MATSU TOC GUNBO VKR IKUKO IGARI BITOD BIBAN TOD ANHOA BITIS D215N VVTS

Infinite Flight & In-Flight Assistant Giveaway

If you weren’t aware, I will be giving away a 1 Month IF Subscription and In-Flight Assistant will be given away for free (Thanks to @epaga) at 1000 Subscribers on YouTube.

During the flight your encouraged to use the A330, however any aircraft will do :).

Infinite Aviation

Here’s a little about me & my channel:
I’m an aspiring pilot and aviation is basically my life. I love to play Infinite Flight and other flight simulators. I created my YouTube channel a little over a year ago with no hopes other than to get to 100 Subscribers. Now I’m nearing 800, meeting amazing people and I’ve discovered that my channel is a part of me. I’m proud to be able to make a person day, or turn a bad day for somebody into a good one. That’s what motivates me to keep creating content and keep streaming. Thank you.

Tomorrows Infinite Flight Stream:

Thanks to @Mavic for providing me my thumbnails :)

I’d greatly appreciate it if you could consider checking out my channel! 🙃

8 Likes

I’ll be tuning in!

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll see you then :)

1 Like

👋👋👋👋👋 I wanna come! (Let’s hope I cab make it from KEWR to CYTZ fast enough

1 Like

Thank you all so much for 800 Youtube family! What a journey. Just over one year ago, I created my YouTube channel with the help of others. Now I’m at 800+, with close to 500 followers and we’re becoming a successful channel. The amount of fun that I’ve had doing this motivates me to keep creating content. If I’ve made someone happy, or turned a bad day into a good one, then I’ve done my job. Thank you all 😊

The Stream begins in a little over four hours. Hopefully I’ll see some familiar faces there :)

2 Likes

Great! Good luck!

Nice! I’ll be going in a DL A333 :)

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll see you in a little over two hours!

1 Like

I might be able to come. Sorry if I can’t. I tried as hard as I could yesterday.

1 Like

Don’t stress it! Life comes first :)

1 Like

1 Hour until Showtime!

Feel free to join for part of the flight, the entire flight or Just say hello in chat!

When’s should we spawn in

1 Like

You can spawn in before the stream begins, but the stream doesn’t begin for 40 Minutes. You’ll have plenty of time to spawn in once the stream begins.

1 Like

Now Live!

Come join or just say hello!

1 Like

Come say Hi!

We are now nearing cruise! Come chat with us, listen to music and have a good time!

Thank you for the atc @anon41771314

We are now descending! Roughly ~20 Minutes our from landing. Feel free to come watch and see if I Ryanair or butter!

1 Like

We’re about 5 minutes out from landing! Come watch and guess the vs!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.