Greetings fellow aviators!
A lot of us probably know about British Airways crossing the pond in an A318, but on the westbound leg, they stop in Shannon, Ireland to refuel. I wanted to unleash the full capabilities of this wonderful aircraft, and go for it without a fuel stop.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018 8:30 AM
About the Event
We will spawn in at Birmingham International Airport in either the Airbus liveries, or the Infinite Flight liveries, set max fuel, and set off across the Atlantic Ocean towards Ottawa Macdonald Cartier International.
Note: these airports are not the most realistic, but I am using these to reduce congestion and to variate it a bit.
- Gate 70: @2003iggy
- Gate 71: @Johan_Burghaus
- Gate 72: @rubinedan
- Gate 73: @Ian_Farquharson
- Gate 74:
- Gate 75: @Rob_Whittle
- Gate 76: @Cjthew91
- Gate 77: @WestJet737767
- Gate 78:
- Gate 79:
- Gate 80:
- Gate 81:
- Gate 82:
More gates will be added if required
EGBB 5229N/147W D189W 5244N/144W TNT VABKA ASNIP PENIL BABRA GIGTO 5338N/411W UNDUX SOPAX RAMOX 5340N/509W BAGSO DOGAL JANJO YRI YQB CATOG OBTAX 4541N/7322W YUL 4537N/7430W THURO CYOW
- Departure runway likely to be 33
- Landing runway hopefully 22
- Server used will be training
- ATC will hopefully be available
- Please spawn in 10 minutes early so there is time to prepare
- FLIGHT PLAN WILL BE POSTED HERE OR AVAILABLE FROM 2003iggy ON THE DAY
- Cruise altitude will be FL380
- You are able to study the route at https://fpltoif.com/simbrief_plan?ofp_id=1534178045_22B438960A
- Please maintain 5-8nm of separation
- This route is doable
- Please join this Discord server if you can for in-event updates! Invites will be distributed by DM
This event is proudly sponsored by Infinite Airlines Virtual: Infinite Airlines Virtual - A VA With A Difference - Recruiting Staff Now
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!