[COMPLETE] Delta Destinations to Salt Lake City | @ KSLC - 132000ZOCT18

Sounds good, thanks 👍🏻

2 Likes

EVENT IS IN TWO WEEKS! Get your gate today!

2 Likes

@MrMrMan i’ll take an a321 KDTW to KSLC

Callsign: DLVA1022

2 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll get you on there!

3 Likes

I signed you up, with a departure time. Be sure that you’re either wheels up, or ready to takeoff at that time. This ensures all pilots are at or near KSLC at around the same time. Thank you!
:)

4 Likes

Hello! I have noticed some errors in your title.You can check how to format your title and thread by clicking here.

1 Like

The format was incorrect before as it did not have KSLC in it, thank you for correcting it. Happy landings!

2 Likes

The event title should be completely fixed now. @AcornPlayz, thanks for showing me! I thought it was right, guess I was a bit wrong.

If this were to happen again, could you please DM me first? Thank you! :)

3 Likes

EVENT IS IN 1 WEEK. SIGN UP TODAY! I hope to see you there!

5 Likes

I’ll take a gate out of KATL B763 wheels up at 1630z

1 Like

@Douglas_Forsyth You’ve been added! Make sure you are wheels up or ready to go at 1630Z! :)

1 Like

I’ll take a gate!

Call sign: Delta 7470
Route: KSEA-KSLC
Aircraft: E175
Departure: 1820z

2 Likes

Are you in DLVA? Just double checking :)

1 Like

Hopefully the “Big 3” will be open so that we can also get SLC open during the approach / finals into SLC from the great services of IFATC!

2 Likes

Oh no I’m not DLVA @MrMrMan sorry I thought it was open to everyone 😭 or is it just the callsign?

3 Likes

it’s open to everyone don’t worry

2 Likes

just for callsign purposes! all are welcome!

2 Likes

Oh okay 👌🏼

2 Likes

It is open to everyone! Just checking to see if you were or not. I’ll get you down :)

1 Like

@Spencer_Clark1 I’ve got you down! Be sure you’re wheels up or ready to go at 1820Z.

2 Likes