[Complete!] British Airways Virtual Presents: "A Presidential Farewell" @ EGLL - 022000ZMAR19

I would like a Gate please

1 Like

Hi there - the majority of us are already on our way - spawn at EGLL on expert now and you’ll just about catch us - any gate will do! -Adam

1 Like

Hopefully i can get permission to pushback soon. I have to keep holding :(

2 Likes

4 Likes

will there be atc when i land? (around 23:00 zulu)

1 Like

We hope to have ATC services open for the entirety of the event, so that’s a probably!

-Adam

1 Like

More than likley

1 Like

Thank you for replying so fast.

2 Likes

I’m on my way to LEPA now.

3 Likes

IFAE will be delayed 15 minutes. We had connection issues on ATC’s end

2 Likes

And so it continues!

3 Likes

Who is the controller controlling at LEPA

1 Like

Are IF Servers Down?

1 Like

nope. Server works fine

1 Like

oh no, my IF is down :o

1 Like

Palma is starting to get packed. This was extremely well done 💗

1 Like

i quit and went to LEBL so i could get my connection back

1 Like

ill get going guys! thanks for the amazing event

4 Likes

We’d like to thank the 100+ Infinite Flight Community Members who joined us on our commemoration flight last night.

We had a blast - with both departure and arrival airports being as equally packed, and being top of the arrivals list on the expert server!
We even attracted the attention of certain Infinite Flight Staff, who were spotted at our arrival airport!

Blue Skies and Tailwinds, Matt! Thank You once again to all our Virtual Airline partners for this event, the Infinite Flight Community members who also took part, and to the Infinite Flight Staff who helped us along the way!

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019

Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.