Complaint about VA

Is there any way i can file a formal complaint On a VA
If there is anyway i can please let me know.


I assume you would have to contact IFVARB

I’d suggest contacting the IFVARB if you have a real complaint.
You may also want to talk to one of the head staff of your VA if you’re already one of their members.

Hello please contact one of the IFVARB admins like @BluePanda900 or @Danman

If you haven’t talked to your VA staff, do that first. If that doesn’t resolve the issue or the issue is major and something that can’t be resolved through your VA staff, then the proper move is to DM an IFVARB member, who can help you on a larger scale.

Message me.