Community reply number color

I’ve realized that when the forum replies a bunch of times to a post made by another user, the number of replies changes (obviously) but the color changes to. Could anyone help me on how that system works?

I believe this would go in meta

1 Like

Changed it. Thanks man

1 Like

It may just be me, but I’m not entirely sure by what you’re saying, do you have a screenshot by any chance?

No problem, but I can’t help you on your question, That’s for a dev or mod, plus, I’m not that smart 😂

He’s talking next to the post, where it shows the replies and the views etc, how this has 5 and others have like 6.9 and this is gray and the other is yellow

This might help on how the colors and number of replies changes

You meant this one? (Look at the number of views)

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what he’s referring to. It’s even more obvious if you look at the “Top” topics.

I don’t think there is a specific amount of replies needed for the change of colour. However, it seems to be related in amount of views/replies within a certain amount of time. Indicating it was a “top” topic or something. I only believe Discourse-crew knows the answer to this one, and i was unable to find any answer to it on their community.

2 Likes

The higher the post to like ratio is the more red the number is. The number is the number of replies to a topic

1 Like