yep it’s me yet again. This is the second time I’m announcing a new project today, but I’m pretty sure most of you guys will enjoy this one a lot more.
I’m happy to announce Project American State Capitals, which means that the biggest airports belonging to each US State Capital will be edited.
But, I’m not going to work on it alone. I will be doing this project with @lolo31r and @FlyerN926HY, but my fellow german editing machines @Moritz_Babl and perhaps @Aviationluver will occassionally contribute to this massive project as well.
This project is actually pretty interesting because although its title may make it seem massive, this project offers a perfect mixture of big international airports and small regional, municipal airports.
Without further a do, here is the complete airport list:
- Alabama: KMGM - Montgomery Regional // Pending
- Alaska: PAJN - Juneau International // Redone (BavariaAVIATION)
- Arizona: KPHX - Phoenix International // Redone (BrunoC)
- Arkansas: KLIT - Little Rock / Bill & Hillary Clinton National // Redone (BavariaAVIATION)
- California: KSMF - Sacramento International // Redone (BrunoC)
- Colorado: KDEN - Denver International Already in app
- Conneticut: KBDL - Bradley / Hartford International // Redone (CptNathanHope)
- Delaware: KDOV - Dover Air Force Base // Pending
- Florida: KTLH - Tallahassee International // Pending
- Georgia: KATL - Atlanta / Hartsfield Jackson International Redone (Kilt_McHaggis)
- Hawaii: PHNL - Honolulu International Already in app
- Idaho: KBOI - Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field // Pending
- Illinois: KSPI - Springfield / Abraham Lincoln Capital // Pending
- Indiana: KIND - Indianapolis International // Redone (DavidCutler)
- Iowa: KDSM - Des Moines International // Pending
- Kansas: KFOE - Forbes Field / Topeka Regional // Redone (lolo31r)
- Kentucky: KFFT - Frankfort / Capital City // Pending
- Louisiana: KBTR - Baton Rouge Metropolitan // Pending
- Maine: KAUG - Augusta State // Being redone by CptNathanHope
- Maryland: KANP - Annapolis / Lee // Pending
- Massachusetts: KBOS - Boston / Logan International // Redone (CptNathanHope)
- Michigan: KLAN - Lansing / Capital Region International // Being redone by ryu12332
- Minnesota: KMSP - Minneapolis / St. Paul International // Being redone by Aviationluver
- Mississippi: KJAN - Jackson / Medgar Wiley Evers International // Redone (BavariaAVIATION)
- Missouri: KJEF - Jefferson City Memorial // Redone (lolo31r)
- Montana: KHLN - Helena International // Pending
- Nebraska: KLNK - Lincoln // Pending
- Nevada: KCXP - Carson City // Pending
- New Hampshire: KCON - Concord Municipal // Redone (CptNathanHope)
- New Jersey: KTTN - Trenton Municipal // Already in app
- New Mexico: KSAF - Santa Fe Municipal // Pending
- New York: KALB - Albany International // Redone (lolo31r)
- North Carolina: KRDU - Raleigh / Durham International // Redone (BavariaAVIATION)
- North Dakota: KBIS - Bismarck Municipal // Being redone by FlyerN926HY
- Ohio: KCMH - Port Columbus International // Redone (DavidCutler)
- Oklahoma: KOKC - Oklahoma City International // Pending
- Oregon: KSLE - Salem Municipal - McNary Field // Pending
- Pennsylvania: KMDT - Harrisburg International // Redone (BavariaAVIATION)
- Rhode Island: KPVD - Providence / Theodore Francis Green State // Redone (CptNathanHope)
- South Carolina: KCAE - Columbia Metropolitan // Already in app
- South Dakota: KPIR - Pierre Regional // Pending
- Tennessee: KBNA - Nashville International // Pending
- Texas: KAUS - Austin Bergstrom International // Redone (Kilt_McHaggis)
- Utah: KSLC - Salt Lake City International // Pending
- Vermont: KMVP - Montpellier / Edward F Knapp State // Featured in Project New England
- Virginia: KRIC - Richmond International // Redone (danielshaw)
- Washington: KOLM - Olympia Regional // Already in app
- West Virginia: KCRW - Charleston / Yeager // Redone (BavariaAVIATION)
- Wisconsin: KMSN - Madison / Dane County Regional // Being Redone by Tristin_Woolf
- Wyoming: KCYS - Cheyenne Regional // Pending
Progress in percent: 40%
That’s them all covered.
But - of course - a lot of these airports have already been done, quite a few by myself actualy, so we won’t have to do them all, some are even already in the app, we will add a note behind already redone airports.
Other than those exceptions, we are planning to do every airport on the above list. We do not know when we will be finished, we do not know if we will finish before global comes out, we will be doing airports of our choice in between or at the same time, this project will be a priority for us, but we won’t be working on it non-stop.
If there are any more questions please ask below and we’ll happily answer.
That sums it up I guess, I hope you guys are as anxious as we are for this project.